New Kit

Which kit do you prefer

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
DurhamFox said:
Must have taken all of 15 seconds to design D. Rubbish.

It's simplicity is it's appeal IMO. B looks like something from the 80's.You can always 'doctor' the Poll if yours isn't winning DF.

Last edited:
DurhamFox said:
:icon_bigg

Badges in the middle?? Rubbish!

When you were young Durham and you used to play Football on the Playing fields etc and you didn't get the best players on your side...did you go off in a mood and take the ball home by any chance ? just wondering like :icon_wink

DurhamFox said:
:icon_bigg

Just stating my opinion HF!

D is rubbish rubbish rubbish so there! :019:

Well if you are going to be like that I'm not playing:frown:

I'm with you on this Durham.

D looks like a cheap scabby T-shirt that you'd get off some guy selling pegs.

for me i'd combine A and B, lose the yellow trim on B and it would be a far better shirt, why we ever include yellow on our shirts is beyond me, we were always a blue and white team not a blue white and yellow.

Have never liked the V Neck style on a football shirt, just dont look right!
Plus from an image point of view, those hairy footballers end up looking like a hamster is trying to crawl out of their top......not a good image for the ladies I dont think!!!! What do you reckon ladies????

Britbulldog said:
Plus from an image point of view, those hairy footballers end up looking like a hamster is trying to crawl out of their top......not a good image for the ladies I dont think!!!! What do you reckon ladies????

You will be hard pushed to find any of those on here...

Britbulldog said:

yes the ladies on here would create that image with a v neck :icon_lol:

DurhamFox said:
You will be hard pushed to find any of those on here...

Other than the one in Buckinghamshire and it's his Bingo morning.

shirt ''d'' proper blue and white.

aint shirt ''b'' like the one that Andy Peake wore when he scored that screamer past liverpool in 1980 ( john bull then )

psychotic.fox said:
aint shirt ''b'' like the one that Andy Peake wore when he scored that screamer past liverpool in 1980 ( john bull then )

Exactly; let's re-live those days. You can just see Kisnorbo letting rip a rasping goal against swansea

Hi there,

Nice to meet you all,

I like B and D, as you say B reminds me of the old John Bull kit, where as D with the badge in the middle reminds me of the 1988 home shirt that i paid a fortune for on ebay recently!!, A few of them just look like Wolves 3rd strips!:icon_bigg

LiverpoolFox said:
A few of them just look like Wolves 3rd strips!:icon_bigg

Nice to meet you too. Now go and wash your mouth out before I set Lazzer onto you!
:icon_wink

Arrgghhh!, ok from now on i shall refer to them as w*lverhampton wanderscum or maybe just "the w scum" I was merely pointing out the over zealous use of orangey yellow on two of the designs!!

Gone for B although A and F are also okay methinks

badges are put to the centre because people are complaining about the lack of innovation, that this year's and last year's shirt look too similar

i don't care though, the stripey thing on A and B looks fresh to me

and NO V-NECK SHIRTS PLEASE, WILL NEVER SPEND 35 POUNDS ON THAT... don't try to make a shirt like nike's .. they're renouned for crap designs, which goes into every nike-sponsored teams.

agreed, but aren't most teams who's kits are made by nike really good?, I'l prepare for the onslaught of Nike teams from the rymans premier that i have forgotten about. Maybe we should swop, imagine us in nike and arse-nal in a nice blue jjb!!!!:icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669