New manager rumour of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Is it really true that City players are encouraging their friends and relatives to get down to the bookies and invest their hard-earned on Neil Warnock as our next manager?

If it is, it's nice to know that MM is ignoring the pressure from fans who know ****-all about ****-all and is about to appoint somebody who can do the club a bit of good.

If it is, it's nice to know that MM is ignoring the pressure from fans who know ****-all about ****-all and is about to appoint somebody who can do the club a bit of good.
Exactly :038:

Is it really true that City players are encouraging their friends and relatives to get down to the bookies and invest their hard-earned on Neil Warnock as our next manager?

Is it true?

where have you heard this?

To be honest i just want to get back to talking winning games, just want mm to sort it.

Warnock, despite being a knob, is a good manager.

Last edited:

I don't know, you should know better than to start a rumour with a question. We want answers, not more questions :018::icon_wink

I think Warnock would be good for us. So he had a pop at us a few years ago, that doesn't make him a bad manager, just a passionate one. And we all seem to like Managers with passion!

Colin is one of those guys that you hate until he is on your side. Kind of like Robbie Savage in a way.

IF he is to be the new manager we should sing colin wankers blue and white army

Still don't want the **** at my club though...

The club doesn't belong to any of us any more. The game doesn't belong to any of us any more. We let both slip from our grasp through our own carelessness.

Hope so. Warnock is available, he was Mandaric's choice from the start. I am beginning to think that Milan's biggest mistake was listening to the fans in the first place. If he had followed his instinct, we would have fallen in behind Warnock by now and the club would not be rudderless.

Colin likes to have about 10 Strickers on the bench, so we should have seen this coming with the purchasing policy over the summer...

Last edited:
I wasn't against him before and i'm not this time.

I agree, certainly not that bothered if he comes here as long as he does a job.

Should we all email MM again saying "sorry we got it wrong last time, we wouldn't mind ole Neil"

I really wouldnt mind him as manager, as much as I dont really like him.

Should we all email MM again saying "sorry we got it wrong last time, we wouldn't mind ole Neil"

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58