New manager rumour of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
was told last night deffo dowie as cov are about to go into admin :icon_lol:

People are deluded if they think Colin is going to be the best one to get Leicester into the prem.
I understand that Mandaric and Colin are friends but believe me they won't be for much longer if Colin is our next manager.
Just like MA, Colin will not want Mandaric interfering so it will be pointless apppointing him.

Perhaps Milan will trust Colin enough to let him have more control?

was told last night deffo dowie as cov are about to go into admin :icon_lol:

You were told that yesterday - so that is yesterday's rumour. You have posted it in the wrong thread. :icon_wink

People are deluded if they think Colin is going to be the best one to get Leicester into the prem.
I understand that Mandaric and Colin are friends but believe me they won't be for much longer if Colin is our next manager.
Just like MA, Colin will not want Mandaric interfering so it will be pointless apppointing him.

If you can give me a few names of experienced managers, capable of getting us to the Prem, but having no opinions of their own, I will readily agree that they are better suited to this post. Milan wants experience; that's going to come with opinion.

Can't stand Warnock. He is a useless tw@t who blames everybody else when somethign goes wrong.

The one saving grace is that he won't be here long.

How about a poll on how many games the next manager has before he's sacked.

Warnock ahead of Dowie for me, but what do I know, I'm only a fan. ;)

Warnock ahead of Dowie for me, but what do I know, I'm only a thick c u n t. ;)

100% agree mate

as for warnock, **** off!!

Last edited:
If you can give me a few names of experienced managers, capable of getting us to the Prem, but having no opinions of their own, I will readily agree that they are better suited to this post. Milan wants experience; that's going to come with opinion.

Colin's experience is that he has been around for a while but apart from taking about 7 years to get Sheffield United promoted, I don't think he has successful experience.
Then again which available manager does.

no club has come out and said theyve been approached, and mm has said hes got 5 or 6 lined up. maybe we are all wrong and it will be a houlier or someone akin :icon_conf

Can't stand Warnock. He is a useless tw@t who blames everybody else when somethign goes wrong.

The one saving grace is that he won't be here long.

How about a poll on how many games the next manager has before he's sacked.

Is this just 'Meeeelan bashing' or do you genuinely believe that who ever he sets on as manager will be sacked after a certain number of games?

Either way, I think it's retarded.

200px-Lofty_Holloway_2.jpg

Last edited:
I think Warnock would be good for us. So he had a pop at us a few years ago, that doesn't make him a bad manager, just a passionate one. And we all seem to like Managers with passion!

Had a pop :icon_lol:

thats like sayin so hitler upset a couple of jews . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58