New manager rumour of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor you, with ya flaming holidays, **** i hate work :(

I'm not looking forward to having to start work 2 days after I get back from holiday!! First job since leaving Uni as well. :icon_cry:

Where you driving the Ferrari you lucky bastard!!;)

no club has come out and said theyve been approached, and mm has said hes got 5 or 6 lined up. maybe we are all wrong and it will be a houlier or someone akin :icon_conf

Yes, but I bet I wake up before we win promotion! :081::081:

I'm not looking forward to having to start work 2 days after I get back from holiday!! First job since leaving Uni as well. :icon_cry:

Where you driving the Ferrari you lucky bastard!!;)

prestwold hall in luggabaruga

People are deluded if they think Colin is going to be the best one to get Leicester into the prem.
I understand that Mandaric and Colin are friends but believe me they won't be for much longer if Colin is our next manager.
Just like MA, Colin will not want Mandaric interfering so it will be pointless apppointing him.

will he have a p-p-p-penguin with his coffee as well?

Would anyone really want Mrs Doubtfire as our new boss?

neil_warnock_470x365.jpg

1001825.w315.jpg

Is this just 'Meeeelan bashing' or do you genuinely believe that who ever he sets on as manager will be sacked after a certain number of games?

Either way, I think it's retarded.

I do belive that if there isn't instant results on the field then any manager will go in a very short space of time. Milan has a track record of this, and has publicly stated as much (although probably a rhetorical remark). It's not necessarily Milan bashing - undoubtedly we needed his money - and I'm sure that with the right approach he could take City to great things.

But I'm not sure that hire and fire on a regular basis is the right approach.

I do belive that if there isn't instant results on the field then any manager will go in a very short space of time. Milan has a track record of this, and has publicly stated as much (although probably a rhetorical remark). It's not necessarily Milan bashing - undoubtedly we needed his money - and I'm sure that with the right approach he could take City to great things.

But I'm not sure that hire and fire on a regular basis is the right approach.

I hope you don;t think that MA2's sacking was anything to do with the lack of instant results. MM is well aware that Rome is not going to be rebuilt in a day. He will stick with anybody who has the guts to share his vision of how the City is going to be rebuilt though. MA2 was not that man and was totally responsible for his short tenure in the manager's seat.

I hope you don;t think that MA2's sacking was anything to do with the lack of instant results. MM is well aware that Rome is not going to be rebuilt in a day. He will stick with anybody who has the guts to share his vision of how the City is going to be rebuilt though. MA2 was not that man and was totally responsible for his short tenure in the manager's seat.

well said bob :038::038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59