New manager rumour of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I to am not a MA worshipper or one of those fans that thinks MM is the saviour of our club.
It was originally a 3 year plan now it is this season to get promoted.

I can live with another 2-3 years of championship football as long as there is a marked improvement each year.

Please find me the quote where he said it was a 3 year plan. And I want the direct quote from Milan, not a newspaper interpretation, or him saying he wants to get promoted "within 3 years"

he said that at the press conference if we didnt get promoted within 3 years he had failed.

(it is pretty hard to find a quote about something that happend month ago)

he said that at the press conference if we didnt get promoted within 3 years he had failed.

(it is pretty hard to find a quote about something that happend month ago)

There's a link to an mp3 file of the press conference in a thread from February.

Milan said "It's hard to put a time....how much time...but I'm not very good loser....not very patient either. I can tell you, if in three years time, if we are not there, I will call this mission to be failure"

His words, not mine :icon_wink

Exactly, he said within 3 years, not I want it on the 3rd year. He may have always wanted to go up this year, but in 3 years time at the latest.

Nothing has changed in his plan

I just hope we don't get promotionn this year and then have to get promotion in the 3rd year as well.

Well actually promotion this year would be rather nice.

I just hope we don't get promotionn this year and then have to get promotion in the 3rd year as well.

Well actually promotion this year would be rather nice.

I would prefer promotion this season and relegation next to no promotion!

I think I'd prefer winning the Cup then Platini would have to let us in the Champions League!!

Seeing as we have a better ground now we might be OK. Last time we were in Europe there was no way the referee was going to let us take Old Filbo any further.

Just been informed that while MM is in the US, he is meeting Klinsmann.

Although a usually reliable source, I find this one a little hard to believe.

that would be bad at all!!

This is a disgrace! Meeting a man with blonde hair? And how exactly will he be able to do humorous asides in his 'Manager Speaks' as we all know Germans haven't got a sense of humour??? MM out!!! :icon_wink

This is a disgrace! Meeting a man with blonde hair? And how exactly will he be able to do humorous asides in his 'Manager Speaks' as we all know Germans haven't got a sense of humour??? MM out!!! :icon_wink

Still we would have a well drilled, disiplined and very clinical squad

Rumour on rivals site that George Burley will resign from Southampton over the weekend and be announced as our new manager on tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58