new MPV

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive seen that one but I wouldnt have an orange one. Probably be new tbh

of course how stupid of me.;) The orange ones are too common, do look very good in blue.

Last edited:
whys that bg?

you order one well in advance, then they start to contact you with all sorts of excuses why its going to be late, and then tell you about the extra you have got to pay...... nothing said about probable increase in cost when the ****s take a deposit off you

you order one well in advance, then they start to contact you with all sorts of excuses why its going to be late, and then tell you about the extra you have got to pay...... nothing said about probable increase in cost when the ****s take a deposit off you

Which one you gone for if you dont mine me asking? The new 400bhp hybrid looks interesting.

trying to resist anyway. held out for about 6 weeks now, doing well

I think mini may have slipped up by releasing the new new one which looks so similar to the old new one. The shape will become dated soon IMO. I know the old shape never really dated but I think this one may be different and gettin rid of the supercharger may be a mistake to, only time will tell.

Id love a new car, think im goin 4x4 next time but cant afford it with the wedding and all that comin up.

a few basic rules should narrow your list down....

1. never buy a french car
2. never buy a ssangyong
3. chrysler are shite
4. mazdas are fords with a diferent badge on
5. kias are dreadful

6. Fords are Fords with a Ford badge on. Which is a bit shit. Unless they're 1966 Ford Mustang Convertibles, of course. ;)
7. Mitsubishis are a bit shit too.

Now choose!

Which one you gone for if you dont mine me asking? The new 400bhp hybrid looks interesting.

not.... I got my grand back and told them to **** off. I had ordered the RX350.
The new Honda CRV seems very good had a test drive the other week, they are taking orders for the feb launch. Loaded up with everything

not.... I got my grand back and told them to **** off. I had ordered the RX350.
The new Honda CRV seems very good had a test drive the other week, they are taking orders for the feb launch. Loaded up with everything

they are also doing a type R version!;) The first hot hatch 4x4!

they are also doing a type R version!;) The first hot hatch 4x4!

It looks really good too....

being under the thumb, the days of having a really quick motor have gone. I would not recommend marrage.....

It looks really good too....

being under the thumb, the days of having a really quick motor have gone. I would not recommend marrage.....

She wont know what it does! Tell her its in white as thats the slowest colour, she will love it.

Newts, do yourself a favour, forget the Chrysler. We had one in France it was truly awful.

At least with a Ford you know what you are getting, good low cost motoring. Another option is a 7 seater phase 1 Discovery, don't get the V8 its a tad thirsty.

Newts, do yourself a favour, forget the Chrysler. We had one in France it was truly awful.

At least with a Ford you know what you are getting, good low cost motoring. Another option is a 7 seater phase 1 Discovery, don't get the V8 its a tad thirsty.

The diesel can be a little slow though espcially if you are coming from a zafira vxr. A gas converted V8 may be good if the gas conversion has been done professinally. With the money you are spenidng on a people carrier you should be able to get a good series 2 disco.

The diesel can be a little slow though espcially if you are coming from a zafira vxr. A gas converted V8 may be good if the gas conversion has been done professinally. With the money you are spenidng on a people carrier you should be able to get a good series 2 disco.

thanks lads :beer:

i want a 4x4 but the wife thinks they are too big to drive we where looking at a import but she said no :icon_cry:

I have an X3 its a nice compromise, not sure if you can put two seats in the boot like the X5 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669