New Season - Match 1 - FC Bhuna - 2030

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazzman

Right then, Goals have had their AGM.

We are no longer in the bottom division, we are technically promoted. However, it looks a very difficult division.

Entries are 247 Staff, Aimless, Red Bull Rvrs, AC Deadpeople, Moocastle FC, Syston OB, FC Bhuna and ourselves. We have played 5 of them and 3 of them have a large twat population in their team.

FC Bhuna were actually the first ever side we got a result from. So it might be handy for a win here.

Also, 10pm kick-offs have been abandoned!!

TEAM NEWS
Steve's out, so Harry Bunn comes in on emergency loan (I will be well prepared hehehe). Jacob's in. Paul will be out for a long time - probably all this season, Jon made a successful return to the action on Thursday but remains to be seen if his knee reacted, Matt returns from international duty and MHS aka Lord Lucan could make the return from semi-retirement.

So far in
Hazz Bunn
Bro of Hazz Bunn

Last edited:
Doesn't look like i'll be making any appearances this season.

The bottom division is going to be a nightmare - only 5 teams so they will get any new pot hunting teams.

I will let you know later in the week Hazz, definitely up for my "long awaited" comeback!

The bottom division is going to be a nightmare - only 5 teams so they will get any new pot hunting teams.

Quite happy we're not in that because of that. This will be a tough division for us considering injuries but at least it might have be no pissabout.

I think Syston OB have ex-pro Tony Thorpe amongst their ranks.

We'll be lucky to have 6 for Thursday night.

im in.

I wont be making my long-awaited comeback this week I'm afraid. This man-flu hasn't shifted since Monday, and there's a strong chance I'll be dead by the weekend because of its severity.

Bro's mate will step in to make 6.

Of course.....we can swap goalies if anyone's cream crackered.

Ill bring me gloves, I don’t mind a half.

FC, have you got a spare goalie top anyways. No-one in Leicester city centre stocks a Bunn grey keeper top.

ive got one in the footie kit but its a bit small (see last years tb v foxestalk photos). I'll see what i can find.

FC, have you got a spare goalie top anyways. No-one in Leicester city centre stocks a Bunn grey keeper top.

Nowhere in Leicester other than the city shop sells goalie jerseys full stop, or at least they didn't just before xmas when I was looking for one for my dad, couldn't even find an England one.

Nowhere in Leicester other than the city shop sells goalie jerseys full stop, or at least they didn't just before xmas when I was looking for one for my dad, couldn't even find an England one.

I've seen England ones in that Sports Direct place at Fosse Park before - but that was when they were selling all the England shirts off.

Lost 8-4, where leading 3-1 but just tired with only 5 players and Jon at only about 80% fitness to start with.

Lost 8-4, where leading 3-1 but just tired with only 5 players and Jon at only about 80% fitness to start with.

and having me and Harry in goal prob didn't help although we both did our best. I have now played 2 full 40 minute 5-a-side matches (debatable if I "play" for that long I know!) and a full 90 minute 11-a-side in a week. Im aching everywhere!

Last edited:
No offence boys but even WE beat Bhuna last week!

Another win for us last night as well, things are looking up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669