New shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leicester City today reveals its 2022/23 home shirt by adidas, coming soon to the Foxes Fanstore and shop.lcfc.com.

The 2022/23 launch is accompanied by the Club’s Create Iconic campaign – a season-long celebration of great Leicester City moments that fixed shirts of past eras into the Club’s history and embedded them into the memory of every Foxes fan. Every shirt invokes a memory of a player, a goal, a moment. In 2022/23, our men’s and women’s teams will be looking to add to those memories, creating moments that will define this shirt’s place in Foxes folklore for years to come.

Combining features such as the prominent white collar and neck trim – synonymous with the Jimmy Bloomfield sides of the 1970s – and the popular ‘dynamic fox’ made famous by the likes of Gary Lineker and Alan Smith in the 1980s, the 2022/23 home shirt carries iconic elements of shirts of past eras.

Shot on location at King Power Stadium featuring players from our Men’s, Women’s and senior Academy teams, the shirt features adidas AEROREADY technology, containing a minimum of 60% recycled content. The shirt will be priced £63 for adults and £45 for juniors.

Leicester City today reveals its 2022/23 home shirt by adidas, coming soon to the Foxes Fanstore and shop.lcfc.com.

The 2022/23 launch is accompanied by the Club’s Create Iconic campaign – a season-long celebration of great Leicester City moments that fixed shirts of past eras into the Club’s history and embedded them into the memory of every Foxes fan. Every shirt invokes a memory of a player, a goal, a moment. In 2022/23, our men’s and women’s teams will be looking to add to those memories, creating moments that will define this shirt’s place in Foxes folklore for years to come.

Combining features such as the prominent white collar and neck trim – synonymous with the Jimmy Bloomfield sides of the 1970s – and the popular ‘dynamic fox’ made famous by the likes of Gary Lineker and Alan Smith in the 1980s, the 2022/23 home shirt carries iconic elements of shirts of past eras.

Shot on location at King Power Stadium featuring players from our Men’s, Women’s and senior Academy teams, the shirt features adidas AEROREADY technology, containing a minimum of 60% recycled content. The shirt will be priced £63 for adults and £45 for juniors.

Ah... not sure how I didn't see this before I hit reply.

£63 fecking quid?!

Love the kit, but no thanks.

I actually really like it.

£63 though? Ha!

A boring kit with an ugly sponsorship logo and an itchy, uncomfortable collar. Oh, and we've ****ed around with the badge because we couldn't think of a design that was actually interesting. That'll be 63 quid please

For anyone that wants the new kit, there's currently a 30% off code for the Adidas website which you can use to buy our new kit.

Makes the home shirt £45, much more palatable!

For anyone that wants the new kit, there's currently a 30% off code for the Adidas website which you can use to buy our new kit.

Makes the home shirt £45, much more palatable!
Still not cheap enough to advertise a betting company at your own expense

Still not cheap enough to advertise a betting company at your own expense

I'd go as far as to say that FBS are worse than an 'ordinary' betting company. As usual though, Leicester City seem to evade any criticism.

From a recent Athletic article:

"The app offers retail customers the ability to trade in contracts-for-difference (CFDs), complex products which “come with a high risk of losing money rapidly”, according to a legally mandated disclaimer on the site.

The crypto tab on the FBS website offers the opportunity to make “leveraged” trades on cryptocurrency. This effectively means that customers can lose (or gain) more money than they put in, unlike in conventional gambling or when buying stocks.

Combining these risky products generates “crypto derivatives”, a type of financial product which have been banned from sale to UK retail consumers since January 2021.

After a lengthy consultation, the Financial Conduct Authority concluded that “retail consumers might suffer harm from sudden and unexpected losses if they invest in these products”, going on to outline concerns over crime and fraud in the secondary market."

Not to mention the shady ownership of the Cyprus registered company, which I've written about on here before.

The new kit isn’t on the Adidas site (or at least I can’t see it)

The new kit isn’t on the Adidas site (or at least I can’t see it)
There yesterday, gone today.
Was a genuine offer though. My ticket agent had hers delivered today - £35 with free delivery.
NB. child's size - adults were more expensive.

Last edited:
I checked about an hour after Graz posted and couldn't seem to find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757