new signing

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no link to the RL bulletin I'm afraid. You'll just have to believe that I heard what I did.

I will emphasise again tho' that the reporter said 'the player in question is believed to be Nathan Blake'.

Apparently he is on trial at Sunderland with Mark Burchill at the moment although someone on the LCFC chat board has posted that NB has left
Sunderland to follow up interest from another club......!
All will be revealed in time I guess, unless he turns down our terms & we may never then get to find out for sure who this mystery guy is!

Whatever happened to this Chris Baird chap from Southampton or Richie Patridge? Or were those rumours unfounded?

Also, I thought I had read a post by Nottingham Fox (the man who knows Tim Davies) that we were to sign Carsley last wednsday? What happened to that one?

http://www.onesunderland.com/news/3107a.shtml

"Leicester beat the Lads to the signing of David Connolly earlier this month, and their Chelsea-like bid to sign every player under the sun (which saw them sign Chris Makin last week) looks like continuing with the Welsh international Blake." :D

Chelsea-like bid to sign every Player under the sun? What are they on about??

Sour Grapes spring to mind! :roll:

Stu said:
http://www.onesunderland.com/news/3107a.shtml

"Leicester beat the Lads to the signing of David Connolly earlier this month, and their Chelsea-like bid to sign every player under the sun (which saw them sign Chris Makin last week) looks like continuing with the Welsh international Blake." :D

Chelsea-like bid to sign every Player under the sun? What are they on about??

Sour Grapes spring to mind! :roll:

Mardy gits

My information is that Blake is off to Cardiff. :wink:

Apparently he is at the game (in the stands not playing) chatting with Mickey. So it looks very possible he may be coming to the City.

dont see the point - not as good as any of the strikers we already have, except benjamin, and ageing with it - and we've got half a dozen strikers already

gloucesterfox said:
Apparently he is at the game (in the stands not playing) chatting with Mickey. So it looks very possible he may be coming to the City.

My information is wrong then. :? :? :( :( :cry: :cry:

Thought we'd get another striker..just a shame it happens to be this one.Never mind MA has signed some players I rate this summer and some I don't but he hasn't done bad considering the clubs finances.If Blake keeps Benjamin off the bench then that's one good thing,Big Trev is a nice enough bloke but has a footballer he isn't up to this level.Still think MA will use Morris on the left wing,mind he is more of a back-up for Connolly I suppose.

I am off to stay with some family friends, die hard Sunderland fans next week. Im not sure they will want us there if we keep signing all there targets.
give Blake a chance before judging him.

Nathan Blake has scored 144 goals in 377 matches in his career, scoring 25 in 70 for wolves, this is a fairly impressive scoring record so give him a chance.

Check his facts at www.soccerbase.com
use the bar at the left of the screen to change to player facts and then type in any player and it will give you all there stats.

alex said:
What do you think of Gudjohnsson then?
He's a good squad player, however lacks alot in the height department. Won't win much in the air, however does possess a very powerful shot. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566