new signings??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ch4mbo

Whilst at the match today the bloke sat next to me said that we'd signed two players from Portsmouth on loan until the end of the season. Apparently 1 is a midfielder and 1 a striker. Just wondered if anybody had heard anything??

Whilst at the match today the bloke sat next to me said that we'd signed two players from Portsmouth on loan until the end of the season. Apparently 1 is a midfielder and 1 a striker. Just wondered if anybody had heard anything??

I've heard a lot of things, enough to convince me that a good percentage of people at football matches haven't got the first idea what they're on about.

Are these the same two that you heard about in January???

Tommy Wright doesn't play for Portsmouth, everyone knows that.

Maybe its that Rocha bloke at the back?

Hes quality. 2 games 2 reds so far this season.

I know your suggestion is tongue-in-cheek but they won't be able to lend out somebody who is only on loan to them.

Rocha was a free agent, Boc. Released from his contract at Liege.

I suppose that won't be the last time that soccerbase gets something wrong.

here's a long shot, but according to newsnow portsmouth. Jamie O'hara is likely to go out on loan somewhere else as they are paying his wages and he would be playing reserve football back at spurs, but he can't go on loan in the prem. Unfortunately it's also saying Newcastle are looking at getting him!

Heard a rumour that papa boupa diop is training with us. Not saying whether it is a good rumour but a rumour non the less.

He's probably training all week with us, and then just turning up for the Pompey games

Makes perfect sense to me, and I believe this rumour completely.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4585
5West Brom4573
6Norwich City4573
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4464