New sponsor

How do you know that he’s not right?

Of all men that are capable between the ages of 15 and pension age, 90% are actual wankers.

[The other 10% are liars]

Ohh it’s Hazz. Didn’t know that. Welcome back! Newcomer of the year in the bag. If we still did awards, that is. Which we don’t, apparently. @popillius ’ fault. So if you’re after an imaginary trophy, it’s not happening.
Sounds to me like BM is volunteering to do it again. Well done bud :038:

Oh and welcome back Hazz :038:

As far as I can tell, nobody is asking for gambling to be banned. A lot of us don’t want it rammed down our throats everywhere we look the way it has been more and more every year for what feels like decades. Gambling addiction is a dangerous problem for a lot of people and promotion of it on such a scale as we see currently (or, one might argue, at all) is irresponsible in the extreme and I’m genuinely surprised to see some above strawmanning in favour of it.
In this case I don't think it's the gambling, nor even the possibility of excessive gambling nor gambling addiction that I see as the problem. Jeff included the word 'dodgy' in his preface to the announcement in the OP. I'm sure he is correct and this is my concern. This is no ordinary bookmaker.

Let's chase the MONEY!
MONEY is our God and King. Let's get more MONEY- don't care where from, it doesn't matter.

Any MONEY is MONEY - GIVE ME EVEN MORE MONEY. NOW.

In this case I don't think it's the gambling, nor even the possibility of excessive gambling nor gambling addiction that I see as the problem. Jeff included the word 'dodgy' in his preface to the announcement in the OP. I'm sure he is correct and this is my concern. This is no ordinary bookmaker.
I’d agree with that too, I’ve made this point a few times before. A lot of clubs (most, even?) are plastering their kits with logos and brand names that are totally meaningless to virtually everyone watching their games. King Power or FBS, for example. A lot of us didn’t like having Walkers or LG or Alliance + Leicester on the shirt either but at least we knew and understood the basic concept of what they did, could access their services and/or products without a VPN, and could get a decent idea of their ownership structure and how much tax they’d paid last year if we looked into it. Football “sponsorship” now often gives off a very strong scent of either what’s politely referred to as “creative accounting” or straight up money-laundering.

**** football and the parasites who own it.

Since football shirts started to have sponsors names on them ( must be about 40 years by now) not once have I been persuaded to search out and buy/ try/ invest in the product that was advertised.
I’m not just talking about our shirts but ALL football shirt advertising.

Since football shirts started to have sponsors names on them ( must be about 40 years by now) not once have I been persuaded to search out and buy/ try/ invest in the product that was advertised.
I’m not just talking about our shirts but ALL football shirt advertising.

Likewise. I can only think of crisps as being something I've bought and tbf I'd have eaten crisps anyway.

Posted from my LG Internet Fridge

But I can safely call you a tosser, Hazzer, and will continue to do so - regardless of whether it is justified or not

You complete and utter wankbiscuit
Is that soft lad who used to be in a band from South London still handing out cuddles on here?

Is that soft lad who used to be in a band from South London still handing out cuddles on here?
He may well still “give out” cuddles, but spoons is his thing now with added benefits.

Please Google “any hole is a goal” for further details.

P Pld Pts
1Brighton13
2Arsenal13
3Liverpool13
4Manchester C  13
5Aston Villa13
6Brentford13
7Manchester U13
8Newcastle13
9Bournemouth11
10Leicester11
11Nottm F11