New striker???

Status
Not open for further replies.

glover7

in the lesta mercury that i get it sez the gaffa is looking for a new striker, and the rumor around here is that its the show-boat himself Lee Trundle! in my opinion he would be great, can score goals and think of him and big MDV up there, wow!!! watch the spot!!

haz!! :p

I do apologise, it seems you've accidently posted that on Talkingballs.co.uk. :oops:

I think you will find if you navigate to foxestalk.co.uk all should be well.

Hmmmmmmm!

De ja vu.

its bollocks. although he is keen on a move to the midlans so he can get close to the pork pie factories of melton.

FAT BASTARD

i dont think it will be Lee Trundle theres no hinting as to who it may be yet, might even be an unheard of belgian with a good scoring record. we need an all round striker who is proven to score goals. i think after the blackburn game we can have a little summary of what we really need.

The Lee Trundle hoax was perpetrated on Monday. :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

There`s nothing in the Trundle rumour, I can say though that Irons are in the fire !

mad biker said:
There`s nothing in the Trundle rumour, I can say though that Irons are in the fire !

Cheers MB, shame about trundle i hope that someone signs him im well interested to know if he could hack it at a higher level, are you allowed to tell if its permanent or a loan signing?

Don`t know anything much yet Luff, just that things are happening, when I know anything definate so will you all, (if I`m near my pooter) !

I think its a real shame that Trundle rumour was a hoax. I would like to see someone risk a couple of hundred K on him. I think they would have a real top drawer player on their hands and a talisman for the fans too.

mad biker said:
Don`t know anything much yet Luff, just that things are happening, when I know anything definate so will you all, (if I`m near my pooter) !

Cheers dude, i can sleep full of optimism that we may start to score some goals!

Levein himself has said the Trundle rumour is...erm...well it wasn't nice what he said so we'll leave it at that. Lets just say it begins with B and ends in ollocks! :lol:

A friend of mine saw him and asked!

He plays for Scvnthorpe,I believe 'The Irons' is their nick name.

mad biker said:

Of course I would never ask who...because you put your balls on the line and sometimes things fall through! But do you personally know any names we are after...AND are they any good? Of course no names, just opinion...unless of course you want to send a sneaky PM ;-)

Actually don't do that, I'd just tell my mum, then she'd tell the hairdresser, then....well, you know how it goes :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669