New Team Photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

highland fox

On the OS now,we've got a strengthining&conditioning coach now...must be for Walkers hair.It was taken this afternoon apparently.

Yes Walks does look a little different...

Love Keown's expression. He's beautiful.

Why are four of them missing? Doing a Rio Ferdinand if you ask me.

The picture is utter shite and looks so amateurish. How could anybody seriously post that on a website. :? :? :roll: :( :(

Steven said:
The picture is utter shite and looks so amateurish. How could anybody seriously post that on a website. :? :? :roll: :( :(

It's crap isn't it, like a school project photo. I bet it was done on wet film, them someone took a photo with a digital camera of the print. It's shoddy to the nth and is all jaggy.

0,,10274~420164,00.jpg

and our hopes and dreams are in the hands of them? :shock: :cry:

Bloody hell.

lazzer said:
back row third from right how the hell is that ?????

Stearman. :roll: The Great White Hope. :roll: :wink:

Back Row (left to right): Jordan Stewart, Tommy Wright, Matt Heath, Kevin Pressman, John Cross (Strengthening ; Conditioning Coach), Conrad Logan, Richard Stearman, Trevor Benjamin, Gareth Williams

Middle Row: Paul McAndrew (Kit Manager), Danny Tiatto, Joey Gudjonsson, Keith Gillespie, Lee Morris, Peter Canero, Scot Gemmill, David Connolly, Lilian Nalis, Tom Freeman (Physiotherapist)

Front Row: Chris Makin, Nathan Blake, Matt Elliott, Peter Houston (First Team Coach), Craig Levein (Manager), Rob Kelly (Assistant Manager) Kenny Black (First Team Coach) Martin Keown, Nikos Dabizas, James Scowcroft

Inserts: Jason Wilcox, Dion Dublin, Ian Walker, Dave Rennie (Head Physio)

The picture was taken at the Walkers Stadium on Tuesday afternoon following the Championship victory over Coventry City the night before.

It looks as though they were on the shant the night before! :roll: :wink:

John Cross might be "Strengthening & Conditioning Coach", but let's hope he's not the high ball and reaching coach :lol: :? :wink:

Jeez - what a stupid, obvious place on a team photo to put such a short-arse...

they look a right state! shirts are messy..would never of happened like that in my day, i tell you...

Stearman looks like he's just shat himself.

Joe_Fox said:
Stearman looks like he's just shat himself.
i disagree, it looks like he is only halfway through the task..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363