Newcastle Utd - 31/08/09 - 7.45pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's often cheaper to split the journey into two. For example Leicester - Newark, then Newark to Newcastle.
At the moment there are cheaper tickets to Newcastle on 31/8 doing this, returning the following day. Still expensive though, probably would have been cheaper a few weeks ago.

Usually cheaper if you include a change at York without actually changing trains too.

From previously visiting Newcastle and going off your description, I thought I would be positioned in downtown Puffville.

Its just slightly out of puffville, I live not far from there and can see it but Puffville is more rife towards the jurys inn. There is also the most disgusting chip shop in the world just around the corner which only stays in business due to the fact you can buy drugs from there

Daft question but does anyone know the ages that a child is at a holiday inn?

I have search for their website with completely no luck.

Its full of pissed up Scottish stag and hen parties, I personally would avoid taking children of any ages there....as I imagine you have already booked I would just argue that you have made the assumption that its under 16 or whatever you need it to be as they haven't specified :icon_lol:

It's my brother...17 years of age and do you reckon there will still be a problem on the Monday evening? Stayed in Jesmond last time, a lot more leafy but expensive.

Nah should be alright in all fairness. I live just up the road from the holiday inn and its ok, just hate the Scottish pissheads wandering past my balcony smashed off their faces at midday....

Nah should be alright in all fairness. I live just up the road from the holiday inn and its ok, just hate the Scottish pissheads wandering past my balcony smashed off their faces at midday....

I bet your sat on your balcony pissed up at 11.30am though.

Got our tickets this morning.

Going with our two young grandsons, driving up and staying overnight at the Travelodge, about 1 mile from the ground.

Never been before. Would it be safe to walk to the ground wearing 'colours'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566