Match Thread Newcastle v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yanks don’t get much right, but food is on the very short list. If you ever go to Olive Garden their breadsticks are the ****ing tits. In fact just fill up on those, their food is wank.
There’s a lot to be said for going out for breakfast with a hangover and being able to get literally any kind of food you can think of in an omelette.

Fuk yea! Don't get me started on American Diners! I knew, and I know, the health implications but fuk me I could start the 3rd world war for a steak and cheese sandwich. You could feel yourself being inched closer to death with every single mouthful... and not caring.

I can only but imagine the flabbergasted incredulous disbelief when an American is presented with a British sandwich. They ought be advised at customs and immigration that any similarity between the British and American sandwich begins and ends with the word. It'd save many a potential diplomatic incident.

Newcastle, Everton, Huddersfield, Middlesbrough, Bournemouth, Liverpool, Millwall, Huddersfield, Crystal Palace, Hull, Ipswich, Luton - our opponents in the first game of the last 12 years - and we didn't lose one of them.

Let's keep it going, preferably with a win!

Yanks don’t get much right, but food is on the very short list. If you ever go to Olive Garden their breadsticks are the ****ing tits. In fact just fill up on those, their food is wank.

bottomless breadsticks and salad. Fantastic.

bottomless companion if Homer joins you. Even better.

This is a huge game for us I reckon. We're only three points above 10th and we need to get another win after a couple of draws.

Newcastle are shit but exceptionally lucky. The sort of team that will have a random shot go in off a strikers arse or win through an own goal.

For our part, we need to see some of the other players step up in front of goal. The midfield and defence haven't been contributing. It's time that Albrighton scored for us* - he's my bet of the day.

*It's more than two years since he scored for us now (52 appearances without a goal)!

Fuk yea! Don't get me started on American Diners! I knew, and I know, the health implications but fuk me I could start the 3rd world war for a steak and cheese sandwich. You could feel yourself being inched closer to death with every single mouthful... and not caring.

I can only but imagine the flabbergasted incredulous disbelief when an American is presented with a British sandwich. They ought be advised at customs and immigration that any similarity between the British and American sandwich begins and ends with the word. It'd save many a potential diplomatic incident.
Woooo yeah go food!

I had a pot of macaroni cheese from a food van and it was so good I made a 30 minute detour the next day to drive and get more. It was ****ing obscene.

You can tell they’re totally ****ed as a nation though. $20 for a regular size punnets of strawberries with the green bit taken off and sliced in half.

Need to win here. Or the Arsenal, Spurs and Man City wankfest will continue. Lay down a marker.

Based on the first five minutes I predict that we are going to win this game by seven clear goals

Textbook fake injury after five minute to stifle the game here.

Bit reminiscent of the Palace game this.

Two poorly timed runs from Vardy already. Both rightly given offside but both really didn't need to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363