News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarby

Alright guys! i thought i would share some news with you. In recent weeks i have been to a few interviews for a PGCE courses, and after getting back from a short break with the misses in Riga i returned home to find that the University of Plymouth have offered me a place on the their secondary science PGCE course starting September. So within a year i could be qualified to teach Science to 11 - 19 year olds.

Ill wear by Leicester City shirt with pride in Plymouth!

Live in Plymouth? Feck me, talk about desperate times...... :icon_lol:

Alright guys! i thought i would share some news with you. In recent weeks i have been to a few interviews for a PGCE courses, and after getting back from a short break with the misses in Riga i returned home to find that the University of Plymouth have offered me a place on the their secondary science PGCE course starting September. So within a year i could be qualified to teach Science to 11 - 19 year olds.

Good luck with it, Scarby - you're a much braver person than I, wanting to teach a subject to A Level standard when you haven't long finished doing them yourself.

Scary stuff.

Well done scarbs :038:

bravo, toyed with the idea of retraining to be a teacher myself

enjoy the 3 month holidays

Pleased for you Scarbs.Not sure I'd want to teach teenagers,you think you are strong enough mentally ?

Last edited:
you desperate for a pat on the back Scarby.....:102:
This more like:

RIC-2117.jpg

Well done and good luck.

I'd like to teach but I've decided I don't particularly like children !

Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach :icon_bigg

Well done Scarb
Whilst you're there, take a trip up to Jennycliff on a sunny day. One of the best parts of the planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46