Newton Burgoland

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazzer

The tiny village in leicestershire is the home of our very own poster newts.I had cause to visit the Belper Arms last night in this village of the damned. The only thing missing was a group of villagers trying to build a wicker man on the green. The inhabitants of the pub looked like a travelling feckin circus :icon_eek:. We passed through barton the beans on the way :icon_lol:.Newts you have my sympathy mate ;)

The tiny village in leicestershire is the home of our very own poster newts.I had cause to visit the Belper Arms last night in this village of the damned. The only thing missing was a group of villagers trying to build a wicker man on the green. The inhabitants of the pub looked like a travelling feckin circus :icon_eek:. We passed through barton the beans on the way :icon_lol:.Newts you have my sympathy mate ;)

And whats wrong with that ?:icon_redf

i tell you H it was a scary place :icon_lol: you know like the goat balancing on a oil drum in the car park next to the gyppos caravans outback :icon_lol:

'tis a bizarre place

I looked at buying a house there a few years ago, and it was like a poor man's Royston Vasey...

Banjos, dungarees, beards and not a darky in site :102:

Banjos, dungarees, beards and not a darky in site :102:

Actually my mate lives there and he is as you say a 'darky' :)
He is the only one though.

Last edited:
Actually my mate lives there and he is as you say a 'darky' :)
He is the only one though.
Does he get funny looks and do conversations go quiet when he walks buy?

its barton in the beans actually.;) not too far from my neck of the woods.

Visited this far flung outpost a while ago and had a very nice ale battered piece of fish at the local:icon_wink. Lazzers right though, it was full of inbreds:icon_conf:biggrin:

its barton in the beans actually.;) not too far from my neck of the woods.

there's a picture of me shortly before the plymouth away game last season at the signpost at barton in the beans......will have to dig that one out.
quite a few places round there with sheepy in the name too

there's a picture of me shortly before the plymouth away game last season at the signpost at barton in the beans......will have to dig that one out.

well there are sheepy magna and sheepy parva.

My sis used to have a crush on a young man from Barton in the beans. She hated me cos i told her it was doomed before it started. I was right:icon_cool:icon_lol:

My sis used to have a crush on a young man from Barton in the beans. She hated me cos i told her it was doomed before it started. I was right:icon_cool:icon_lol:

the drawbacks of dating your dad

The funny thing was we had seen beans and burgers but no chips then we passed through Batterem :icon_lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670