Next season rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unconfirmed speculation we are in talks with Surman on the BBC. :icon_wink

General consensus among the fans on that message board is that we are a great footballing team, this is news to me :102:

Anyways, i'd love Surman here.

Last edited:
He'd be better off at Vicarage Rd

OK. I'll get me coat :icon_roll
Jesus H. Christ, SJN, there's no need to preach to us! Anyway, we can but pray that Surman sees the light and signs. I think he will (barring clerical errors). I can feel it in my holy water. In fact, I'm so excitied I'm just nipping off to bash the bishop...

Etc, etc, and so on.

Jesus H. Christ, SJN, there's no need to preach to us! Anyway, we can but pray that Surman sees the light and signs. I think he will (barring clerical errors). I can feel it in my holy water. In fact, I'm so excitied I'm just nipping off to bash the bishop...

Etc, etc, and so on.

I was tempted to alter the above quote but that would be mo-nasty-cal.......

General consensus among the fans on that message board is that we are a great footballing team, this is news to me :102:

That was enough for me to assume it bullshit. Most of em are Wednesday fans windin up United fans...the same Wednesday side that's hit 7 in 2 meetings at the Walkers against us despite them being a boring, drab side.

From the usual site
***LEICESTER CITY NEWS***

N'Guesson is pretty much a done deal

Leicester are still interested in Simon Cox, but will not budge on 2 million.

Rumour has it that Fredy Sears was seen looking around the walkers on tuesday (like i say a rumour)

Aviram Baruchyan is being tracked by city, he plays for a side caleed Beitar Jerusalem, but according to gossip Ajax are reportedly interested.

City left back Joe Mattock is linked with a number of clubs (Liverpool, West Ham, Ipswich?)
I work with a guy who claims he knows his dad, he says that he isn't going anywhere, especially not the tractor boys)

DJ Campbell to Ian Hollowheads Blackpool

Finally i want to add these are rumours!! I am not quoting figures, because lets face it, none of us actually know do we? Ronaldo 40 mill + Huntallar? looks like your a few quid of people!
To finish my rant, I have had enough with people making up silly stories, why do you do it. . . its getting boring. To the people who give some decent rumours that they have heard on the grapevine, keep up the good work!

Thanks for reading. . . . .

ONELEICESTERCITY

From the usual site

Finally i want to add these are rumours!! I am not quoting figures, because lets face it, none of us actually know do we? Ronaldo 40 mill + Huntallar? looks like your a few quid of people!
To finish my rant, I have had enough with people making up silly stories, why do you do it. . . its getting boring. To the people who give some decent rumours that they have heard on the grapevine, keep up the good work!

What a hypocrite!

Last edited:
Just seen this on 606 - dangerously insane people should not be given internet access...

I HAVE JUST HEARD FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE THAT DOWNING IS ON HIS WAY TO US AND HE IS AT THE WALKERS NOW FINALISING PERSONAL TERMS!! THIS IS VERY EXCITING NEWS FOR THE MIGHTY FOXES, PREMIER LEAGUE HERE WE COME!!!!!! IT IS REPORTED THAT WE ARE SPENDING 6.5 MILLION POUNDS AS HE WANTS TO MOVE TO A BIGGER CLUB WITH BETTER AMBITIONS AND ARE GUARANTEED PROMOTION TO THE TOP FLIGHT WHERE WE BELONG!!! WE ARE A PREMIER LEAGUE CLUB AND STEWART DOWNING IS FINALISING TERMS AT THE WALKERS NOW!!! HE IS COMING AND WE ARE GOING TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE!! 6.5 MILLION IS WHAT IS REPORTED FEE IS BUT THIS IS NOT CONFIRMED BUT I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT HE IS AT THE STADIUM NOW FINALISING PERSONAL TERMS

But lee hoos and milan are in portugal for the football league meeting so he cant be finalising terms at the walkers.

That was enough for me to assume it bullshit. Most of em are Wednesday fans windin up United fans...the same Wednesday side that's hit 7 in 2 meetings at the Walkers against us despite them being a boring, drab side.

Wednesday will hopefully get their comeupance next season I can not have the Wednesday fans lording it over me again. We actually won at Hillsborough last time, although I missed it as I was working, so hopefully we can win there again and also we can make The Walkers a fortress so that we can be unbeaten there and follow on from this last season when only Millwall got the better of us

I live in Sheffield too. It was very nice to stick it up them two years ago at Hillsborough. Although there was obviously a lot of flack flying around when we got relegated.

It would be nice this season to get anything other than a drubbing at Brammell Lane....

Just heard Henrik Larsson is on his way on a 1 year deal.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669