NFL 2011 Season (plus NCAA stuff too for anyone else who watches it too)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just so exciting to have him in the City here.

The future is very, very bright for Panthers fans.

They should still be in a position to draft fairly high next year too. Some of those close losses early in the season might be good losses in the long run.

Quick mention of NCAA football, I'm a bit disappointed that the National Championship is a Bama v LSU rematch. Not just because their first match was a fairly flat affair, but Alabama have had their chance in my opinion. I appreciate that Oklahoma State had a bad loss on their resume, but I would have liked to see them in there against LSU.

Speaking of awesome, Aaron Rodgers is having a phenomenal year. Their offence is tremendous to watch, to the point where there seemed no doubt that they'd drive downfield and win yesterday.
Ture. The male half of the couple renting my second bedroom is a Giants fan. She's regretting suggesting we get Sky Sports...

Ture. The male half of the couple renting my second bedroom is a Giants fan. She's regretting suggesting we get Sky Sports...

To be fair BM they played pretty well. It seems almost inevitable that they'll finish 16-0 in the regular season, unless they rest players. Can they finish it off though? Let's face it, the Patriots should have completed an unbeaten season and but for a lucky catch on a thrown up ball by Manning in the Superbowl, they probably would have done.

To be fair BM they played pretty well. It seems almost inevitable that they'll finish 16-0 in the regular season, unless they rest players. Can they finish it off though? Let's face it, the Patriots should have completed an unbeaten season and but for a lucky catch on a thrown up ball by Manning in the Superbowl, they probably would have done.

To clarify, the first 'they' refers to the Giants, the second 'they' refers to the Packers :icon_bigg

Quick mention of NCAA football, I'm a bit disappointed that the National Championship is a Bama v LSU rematch. Not just because their first match was a fairly flat affair, but Alabama have had their chance in my opinion. I appreciate that Oklahoma State had a bad loss on their resume, but I would have liked to see them in there against LSU.

Ahhhh...the total shit storm that is the selection of the Bowls/Championships within NCAA football.

Why don't they do a similar system to NCAA Basketball?

Ahhhh...the total shit storm that is the selection of the Bowls/Championships within NCAA football.

Why don't they do a similar system to NCAA Basketball?

Abso-feckin-lutely, it's a farce, whereas March Madness is insanely good. Given that most of the money generated in the NCAA is in 'football' and the best product is in basketball, you'd think that they'd try to factor in a playoff of some sort.

Being a Cleveland fan is hard :icon_bigg
[video]http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DtRBDMMV ctu8&v=tRBDMMVctu8&gl=GB[/video]

My fantasy NFL team is now in 10th place overall, out of about 20,000 people, on NFLUK :icon_bigg

Packers unbeaten record goes to the unlikely team of Kansas City Chiefs with an interim coach and new QB.

Just got back in and seen the result. Wow is about all I can think to say. Just goes to show how hard it is to win 16 games in an NFL season.

Fair play to Kyle Orton, I imagine he's fairly popular in Kansas City tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669