Nfl

Status
Not open for further replies.

enderby fox

Anyone been keeping up to date with the new season?

Started watching it a few years ago and have gradually figured out the rules and am now hooked on it.

I follow the New England Patriots and they seem to have picked up after a dodgy couple of weeks and they seem to be getting used to Matt Cassell while Brady is injured. I think this weekend against the colts will decide weather the Patriots are contenders.

Can see no outright winner or competitors for the superbowl at the moment. I'd like to think it will be a Patriots/Cowboys final with the patriots to come out on top but you cant count out the Giants, Titans, Bills, steelers, redskins or panthers.

I've got a 50 quid bet with my mate on who will get further out of the patriots and the cowboys. The way the cowboys are playing they might not even make the play offs.

Impressed with a few players this year. Matt Ryan at Atlanta, Clinton Portis at the redskins and especially Drew Bree's from the Saints. Rodgers has done a decent job taking over from favre at the packers too. Rivers looks a quality QB too!

Anyone been keeping up to date with the new season?

Started watching it a few years ago and have gradually figured out the rules and am now hooked on it.

I follow the New England Patriots and they seem to have picked up after a dodgy couple of weeks and they seem to be getting used to Matt Cassell while Brady is injured. I think this weekend against the colts will decide weather the Patriots are contenders.

Can see no outright winner or competitors for the superbowl at the moment. I'd like to think it will be a Patriots/Cowboys final with the patriots to come out on top but you cant count out the Giants, Titans, Bills, steelers, redskins or panthers.

I've got a 50 quid bet with my mate on who will get further out of the patriots and the cowboys. The way the cowboys are playing they might not even make the play offs.

Impressed with a few players this year. Matt Ryan at Atlanta, Clinton Portis at the redskins and especially Drew Bree's from the Saints. Rodgers has done a decent job taking over from favre at the packers too. Rivers looks a quality QB too!

I follow the Giants. And although they had a tuff time at Pitts at the weekend, i still fancy them to retain the title.

Next up the Cowboys. Always a tough game against them.

Patriots fan here too. As much as I'd love to think otherwise, the pats dont have shot this year without Brady. Cassell is useless and whenever they come up against a good team, it'll be a mauling, like it was when they went to San Diego a few weeks back.

Saying that, the Colts are having a mare of a season, so hopefully this weekend will be a good one!

I like the look of the Steelers this year, but if the Chargers pull together and get LaDainian Tomlinson fully fit, they'll be the team to watch

500 quid on the Browns!

See, I know other ways to waste money than going all over the country watching City...

I'm a big fan of the NFL and have been for many years, this season seems to be turning into the most unpredictable one for years

Normally you can pick a couple of teams and be pretty sure they'll get close to winning the whole thing but this year a few bad performances and some even more important injuries are making it hard to pick

Aside from the Giants, who (despite their beating at the Browns) have been by far and away the best team (still not sure about the Titans) there seems to be a large number of teams who should be doing better than they are

Good entertainment so far this season

Anybody else go to Wembley last week? Was a v good game (think Willlow may have said he was going)

Jags fan here, was at wembley too!

Was a great game although atmosphere felt a bit artificial, hoping to get to a "real" game over in the states next year.

Jags fan here, was at wembley too!

Was a great game although atmosphere felt a bit artificial, hoping to get to a "real" game over in the states next year.

I agree it was a bit artificial but it was still a lot better than the atmosphere last year - a definate improvement

Being the romantic soul I went to see 49ers vs Raiders on honeymoon a few years ago, my wife was very grateful to me for introducing her to the wonderful world of NFL :icon_bigg

how are the detroit spinners getting on this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669