Confirmed Transfer N'Guessan to Millwall (loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yorkshire Vixen

Loan for N'Guessan agreed - on OS now

City forward Dany N'Guessan is set to agree a loan move to Millwall.

Dany, 23, moves to the Den on loan until January and will be available for Kenny Jackett's side for Tuesday's trip to Plymouth Argyle in the Carling Cup.

Frenchman N'Guessan has been with the Foxes since June 2009, when he joined the Club from League 2 Lincoln City.

He has made 41 appearances in City blue, but just eight of those have come in the last year and he had spells on loan with both Scunthorpe United and Southampton last term.

Dany will be unavailable for selection when Millwall travel to King Power Stadium in the npower Championship on Saturday October 22.

Last edited by a moderator:
Never really thought he was good enough even when he did put the cross in at qpr a couple of years back!! Done well to get a move to another championship team as always thought he looked a bit out of his depth but wish him all the best at Millwall.

He is only 23? Bloody hell, rough paper round.

Wish him all the best, on his day could terrorise a defence, but alas, his day was all too infrequent!

He is only 23? Bloody hell, rough paper round.

Wish him all the best, on his day could terrorise a defence, but alas, his day was all too infrequent!

If my memory is correct (and it may not be) one of the defences Dany terrorised was Leicester's in a cup match against Lincoln. I remember Pearson getting more and more infuriated with the fullback (Mattock I think) and in the end bringing on either Powell or Berner.

I expected better of Dany. He always gave 100% and was very brave but did not have enough skill for the Championship. In these days when Dyer is marginal and even King and Gallagher get left out of the starting XI there is surely no future for Danny at Leicester.

Hopefully Dany will secure a permanent place with Millwall and I will certainly cheer him if he ever plays here.

Or alternatively, with a good run of games, he develops and becomes a bigger, more powerful version of Dyer, and Sven decides to keep him as a winger option.

If my memory is correct (and it may not be) one of the defences Dany terrorised was Leicester's in a cup match against Lincoln. I remember Pearson getting more and more infuriated with the fullback (Mattock I think) and in the end bringing on either Powell or Berner.

We already had this conversation a couple of months ago. Mattock didn't play in that game, Berner played the whole 90 minutes and Powell substituted for Gradel in the last minute.

I believe it was Powell, David.

No, not him either. He was only on the pitch for a minute. None of the defenders were taken off at any time during the game.

..... and scores :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570