Nigel Pearson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottingham Fox

Regarding him being unwell over the weekend.

I for one wish him a speedy recovery.

Following concerns expressed over the weekend from fans and media in relation to our Manager, Nigel Pearson, the Club would like to reassure supporters that Nigel is very well and in great spirits.
On Saturday morning, Nigel was suffering from sickness, however he wanted to oversee our fixture against Blackburn Rovers – where the Club extended its unbeaten run to 17 games.

After the match, Nigel took the decision to seek medical advice and to attend hospital for tests, as a precautionary measure. He remains in hospital at this stage and will undergo his final tests on Monday morning.

The Club would like to extend its thanks to the staff at Blackburn Rovers for their assistance on Saturday and to our fans for their concern for Nigel.

Hope it's nothing serious. Maybe he's sick because this season is so sweeeeeet! Get well soon Nige.

remains in hospital according to the radio

I like Craig Shakespeare.

I like Craig Shakespeare.

When he came here along with Nigel in their Hull season I was impressed how he went over to the academy lads and subs and how pleased they were to see him again.

In the dugout Craig Shakespeare's job is to tell the players what to do while Mike Stowell's is to comment on the intelligence and sexual habits of the referee and linesman.

When he came here along with Nigel in their Hull season I was impressed how he went over to the academy lads and subs and how pleased they were to see him again.

In the dugout Craig Shakespeare's job is to tell the players what to do while Mike Stowell's is to comment on the intelligence and sexual habits of the referee and linesman.

:icon_lol:

:icon_bigg Excellent.

Content not available for my device. Shambles.

Download puffin it's a web browser with flash player in it for ipad. There's a free version which has a limit but the paid app works well with those streaming links so I've heard ;-)

Download puffin it's a web browser with flash player in it for ipad. There's a free version which has a limit but the paid app works well with those streaming links so I've heard ;-)
:thumbs_up Thanks. Will try that.

Nice one, thanks.

"Puffin supports Adobe Flash over cloud during off peak hours......." Hmmm. Must be something better than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46