Nils-Eric Johansson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be back in the starting line-up Saturday I think, with Maybury suspended.

He's got 5 yellow cards this season, he's barely played!

This one is a bit of a random story but 2 of my mates went to a party in town on Sunday night and Nils was there with about 4 others inc Weso. All were pretty drunk by all accounts. At the end of the evening he invited my mates n girlfriends back to his for a drinks and he was a little worse for wear and spoke of loneliness! My mate asked him why he's not being playing and he kinda pulled a face. then someone said "have you been dropped" and said yes!

Not very interesting but i thought i'd share it with you all the same!

Hmmm... I personally think he's better than McCarthy and should be in the team

NEJ has been one of our best players this season. The whole team look better when him and Tiatto are linking up.

To replace him with Maybury is a sign that Rob Kelly doesn't want his job

bit harsh, thought he was starting to play well in the last couple of games he played in.

I agree. i always thought he was one of our weaker players, but he's done well recently

More worried about the omission of Sylla (after his recent performances) and the way we have not been informed of any injury/ban by the club!

More worried about the omission of Sylla (after his recent performances) and the way we have not been informed of any injury/ban by the club!

Internal discipline is a confidential matter between employer and employee, so why should we know about it?

thought sheehan had come back from his loan spell to slot in at left-back using everything he had learnt at mansfield :icon_roll

obviously training proved he is still not ready

and whilst we're on the subject of missing players. chris o'grady anyone :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673