nisse johansson released due to drinking problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nisse is very highly thought of in sweden

Is there honestly any player who ´had a good season last year? maybe playing last year was enough to drive any player to the bottle?

You may find in a couple of years he is playing at a much high level in europe and we will rue the day we released him...

Interesting point.

It does appear that the rot in the playing staff presumably as a result of bad football management and overall weak leadership at the club at board and executive level extended through to players who had a little bit of quality in the case of Nisse and some fraction of promise in the case of players like Stearman.

There are some highly paid individuals at the Walkers who are astonishingly lucky still to be in a job.

As for Nisse - he may well find himself playing in European competitions - but that doesn't necessarily mean that he can be as successful here. I say good luck to him - he was by no means our worst player.

Interesting point.

It does appear that the rot in the playing staff presumably as a result of bad football management and overall weak leadership at the club at board and executive level extended through to players who had a little bit of quality in the case of Nisse and some fraction of promise in the case of players like Stearman.

There are some highly paid individuals at the Walkers who are astonishingly lucky still to be in a job.

As for Nisse - he may well find himself playing in European competitions - but that doesn't necessarily mean that he can be as successful here. I say good luck to him - he was by no means our worst player.

well said red

not sure about nissa but his wife dont want to go ,she wants to stay in the uk and she told us that before i went on my holidays

Yeah but she clearly has bad judgement.... look at the besuty she married.

:102: has nissa left ive not heard anything and he's my daughters fav player
yeah he is gone, he was released a few weeks back and that is the end of him, sorry, hope your daughter isn't to hurt from MM decision

When? It was never published was it?

this is the only bit i can find but its not on the os

http://www.lcfconline.co.uk/online//index.php?showtopic=1923

Leicester City have today confirmed that they will not be offering new contracts to five members of their first team squad.

Danny Tiatto, Andy Johnson, Scott Lycett, Danny Cadamarteri and Nisse Johansson (pictured) have all been handed free transfers.

The club would like to place on record their thanks to all five players.

Meanwhile, the club have offered young striker Louis Dodds a new one-year deal

released means there are no longer apart of the club, he is a free agent now and he has prob gone back to chill with swedish fox

released means there are no longer apart of the club, he is a free agent now and he has prob gone back to chill with swedish fox

try telling that to a 8 yr old that likes him loads (as a player you sick lot :icon_lol:) .
she broke her heart when matt heath left for cov now this ,she mite not go to a city game again im not looking forward to tell her i tell you :(:icon_sad::056:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Blackburn 00
2Bristol City00
3Burnley00
4Cardiff City00
5Coventry City00
6Derby00
7Hull City00
8Leeds Utd00