NO GO SCOW !

Status
Not open for further replies.

mad biker

Scowcroft`s staying, I know some of you won`t be pleased and some will, but there you go !

mad biker said:
Scowcroft`s staying, I know some of you won`t be pleased and some will, but there you go !

Cheers MB, not a huge fan of his, but he'll do a job next season. You mentioned a couple of players might be leaving any clues as to who they might be?!?

Then again he could be absolutely fantastic and stick 25 goals in this season! :lol:

mad biker said:

Not surprised - as pointed out on another thread by Webmaster , one assumes that there are contractual reasons why the club not keen to sell except at an over the odds price & the player will be happy to see out last year of his lucrative contract & then look at options.

mad biker said:
i'm happy with that all things considered

I will be very happy if Schocroft stays because he has been a really gd and consistant player for us. Mabye not so gd at prem level but deffenatly one of the top players in div 1. I think he will get a few goals for us next season and help us 2 go up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00
9Fulham00