No More Mr Nice Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

bazzer

Ayup Craig stop being so bloody nice to everybody, "Wigan was better" crap.
Get stuck in and kick some ass. You are too bloody quiet and dull. sort the bloody team out before we get relegated.
If we lose the next one bloody hell we've had it matey, down with the Forest who we keep taking the piss. Take care it could be us with our dismal record this season.

bazzer said:
Get stuck in and kick some ass. You are too bloody quiet and dull. sort the bloody team out before we get relegated.
If we lose the next one bloody hell we've had it matey, down with the Forest who we keep taking the piss. Take care it could be us with our dismal record this season.

Sadly CL is stuffed and needs to nurse the "players" he has through this season. I'm not sure that being nice or nasty is useful here, I would rather the players were just Professional.

With regard to Tuesday, if we do not win this one, we are in serious trouble. We will not win at Sunderland (Hands up those who think we will) and so all of this adds up to City's biggest game in the last ten years. :? :? :? :-( :-(

Steven said:
bazzer said:

Sadly CL is stuffed and needs to nurse the "players" he has through this season. I'm not sure that being nice or nasty is useful here, I would rather the players were just Professional.

With regard to Tuesday, if we do not win this one, we are in serious trouble. We will not win at Sunderland (Hands up those who think we will) and so all of this adds up to City's biggest game in the last ten years. :? :? :? :-( :-(

A little dramatic Steven IMO

Tuesday could well be a defining moment. It will be interesting to see how everyone reacts. :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

I agree steven this could be a massive game for us in terms of staying in this division, I for one do not want to be relying on other teams around us to lose in order for us to stay up. I think the crowd need to get behind the team as they have done before this season, Im sure the crowd noise can only spur the players on.....so come on start clapping...craig leveins blue and white army.

I think it was worked out that we, could lose all of our remaining games ans still stay up, providing brighton dont win one of their remaining games.

Loyal_Supporter said:
I think it was worked out that we, could lose all of our remaining games ans still stay up, providing brighton dont win one of their remaining games.

I think we need to try and influence the situation as much as possible. :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

Loyal_Supporter said:

In theory we could lose all our games and only drop one place in the table (either Cardiff or Gillingham would have to move above us if we lost every game).

If we lost every game and Brighton won one of theirs (but lost the others) we'd still probably be safe.

But we shouldn't be relying on the poor form of other teams to make us safe. A win on Tuesday would take the pressure off, and give us a few games to bring some younger players into the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669