No Need To Have Come To This

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ausfoxman

My real frustration and pain from the situation we are in this weekend is that is was so predictable and avoidable if action had been taken by Mandaric months ago. The statistics do not lie and more to the point have been consistantly poor from match 2 of Holloway's tenure, yes we won against Bristol City, then he got to work.

Yes I do blame Holloway & Mandaric must take responsibility for that situation. I still believe that Mandaric is planning an exit or he would have acted. Not going to be at the Stoke game because of prior committments, read into that what you like.

I will be able to watch the game live on Sky Sports from Australia and pray that we win so that this nightmare can over.

Any decent manager would have put a team together with sufficient motivation to beat Colchester or Sheffield Wednesday at home, whilst the players are taking a lot of heat I cannot help but wonder why they are so lackluster given that many of them are class players on paper.

Win or loses Holloway must go and hopefully Mandaric so our club can get back its pride.

:089:

It has so we will have to move on. :102:

must go and hopefully Mandaric so our club can get back its pride.

What's the alternative?

At least Mandaric is putting money in. For so many seasons that was the problem at City.

This thread should be locked until post match.

No point being negative now. We have a cup final tomorrow, lets spend our time focusing on that!

We have a cup final tomorrow, lets spend our time focusing on that!
Fcuk that, I'm going to Stoke instead to see if we can just about salvage some failure out of The Championship as opposed to death.

What's the alternative?

At least Mandaric is putting money in. For so many seasons that was the problem at City.

He has put a lot of money and is still doing it (1.5M recently to pay the wages etc )

Its not a gift, the club are now 18m in debt with nothing to show for it.

We lost 5+ M last year thats with spending little

Does anybody know if the open top bus has been booked for tomorrow?

I can see it now, glorious bank holiday weather, fans out in their thousands to welcome our heroes back from the long trip from Stoke. TV cameras from around the world witnessing our proud city in all it's glory.

Can't wait, I'm setting my alarm for 5.30 tomorrow morning so I can claim my place up the clock tower or a lamp post.

Does anybody know if the open top bus has been booked for tomorrow?

I can see it now, glorious bank holiday weather, fans out in their thousands to welcome our heroes back from the long trip from Stoke. TV cameras from around the world witnessing our proud city in all it's glory.

Can't wait, I'm setting my alarm for 5.30 tomorrow morning so I can claim my place up the clock tower or a lamp post.

no open top bus this year, but there will be an Astra soft top being used, as there will not be too many players left by monday. It may even go around the city center empty

Maybe we do have some 'class' players on paper, but unfortunately for us we play on grass and that is where they are ****ing shite!

We are where we are, the league doesn't lie. I think out of the teams in trouble we probably are the worst. I hope we don't drop but if we do no one can argue that we were too good to go.

the reason we are in the shit is because the players don't give a shit and the manager is utter wank.......he thinks bruno is a midfielder (when he has been struggling in his real position) and barry is a winger

My real frustration and pain from the situation we are in this weekend is that is was so predictable and avoidable if action had been taken by Mandaric months ago. The statistics do not lie and more to the point have been consistantly poor from match 2 of Holloway's tenure, yes we won against Bristol City, then he got to work.

Yes I do blame Holloway & Mandaric must take responsibility for that situation. I still believe that Mandaric is planning an exit or he would have acted. Not going to be at the Stoke game because of prior committments, read into that what you like.

I will be able to watch the game live on Sky Sports from Australia and pray that we win so that this nightmare can over.

Any decent manager would have put a team together with sufficient motivation to beat Colchester or Sheffield Wednesday at home, whilst the players are taking a lot of heat I cannot help but wonder why they are so lackluster given that many of them are class players on paper.

Win or loses Holloway must go and hopefully Mandaric so our club can get back its pride.

Your right but the fans sat back, supported ollie because we needed consistancy. Well the wankers got the constancy they craved. The question is do we carry on with this shite so we have consistant shite next season and the season after. Twats

Holloway out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670