no standing

Status
Not open for further replies.
everyone slates the n block yet i cant hear anyone else sing around the stadium unless we score. i see waving arms in l block but at least we sing all game in n block its not our fault everyone else are a bunch of misserable gits, we are all supporters of the same team so why does everyone slate everyone, were supposed to be as one. if n block sing join in..... if l block sing join in, and as for the kop u need to sing hell of a lot loder cus there is no way on the planet the away fans can hear u???? did u hear them today sayin our stadium was to big for us....... well thats cus its soo quiet around the ground.... theres probably only 50 singers in the singin section but we can be proud and say we sing our hearts out for the lads all game

did u hear them today sayin our stadium was to big for us....... well thats cus its soo quiet around the ground

No, I didn't hear the sheap bleating that. That's because for most of the match the Kop drowned out the sound coming from the other end of the ground.
At times I could see N block clapping and presumably they were singing, but I couldn't hear anything.

No, I didn't hear the sheap bleating that. That's because for most of the match the Kop drowned out the sound coming from the other end of the ground.
At times I could see N block clapping and presumably they were singing, but I couldn't hear anything.
I was next to them and couldn't hear them

everyone slates the n block yet i cant hear anyone else sing around the stadium unless we score. i see waving arms in l block but at least we sing all game in n block its not our fault everyone else are a bunch of misserable gits, we are all supporters of the same team so why does everyone slate everyone, were supposed to be as one. if n block sing join in..... if l block sing join in, and as for the kop u need to sing hell of a lot loder cus there is no way on the planet the away fans can hear u???? did u hear them today sayin our stadium was to big for us....... well thats cus its soo quiet around the ground.... theres probably only 50 singers in the singin section but we can be proud and say we sing our hearts out for the lads all game
The reason people appear to be against NBlock is the shitty superior attitude from certain members of that group that try to belittle the supporters in other parts of the ground

The reason people appear to be against NBlock is the shitty superior attitude from certain members of that group that try to belittle the supporters in other parts of the ground

do they?.......:icon_bigg

to be honest i think thats bollox and you need to get over it.

My attempt at reading that has left me blind, out of breath and wondering what the feck it's about.

its not our fault everyone else are a bunch of misserable gits.....and as for the kop u need to sing hell of a lot loder cus there is no way on the planet the away fans can hear u????

to be honest i think thats bollox and you need to get over it.
You need to look beyond your own aggression Lako :icon_wink

I watched the game and the only time I heard the crowd was when Hughes came off:icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00