No worries

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex

After watching Palace v Sunderland last night, frankly I don't think we have too much to worry about next term - what a load of shite....could play me, the missus and the son against that mob.

Back of the net.

alex said:
After watching Palace v Sunderland last night, frankly I don't think we have too much to worry about next term - what a load of shite....could play me, the missus and the son against that mob.

Back of the net.

Nearly at 2000 alex.

I agree, but I think you have to take into account that both teams have had a long and arduous season and were feeling the burn so to speak. Glad Palace won though.

Pathetic isn't it 2000?

Yeah, I'm glad Palace won and I do take your point on board, however my dear Joe, i reckon Malf, you and I could take Breen and Babb apart..

That Kyle looks a good Nationwide player mind...

alex said:
Pathetic isn't it 2000?

Yeah, I'm glad Palace won and I do take your point on board, however my dear Joe, i reckon Malf, you and I could take Breen and Babb apart..

I reckon you're right, can you head the ball? I'm a great crosser of the ball and also have a mean snap shot on me. Malf is good at distracting players with anecdotes.

Joe_Fox said:
alex said:
Pathetic isn't it 2000?

I reckon you're right, can you head the ball? I'm a great crosser of the ball and also have a mean snap shot on me. Malf is good at distracting players with anecdotes.

...or showing his arse :lol:

Naughty Fox said:
Joe_Fox said:
alex said:
Pathetic isn't it 2000?

Very distracting I bet!

Naughty Fox said:
Joe_Fox said:
alex said:
Pathetic isn't it 2000?

:lol: :lol: :lol: I am quality in the air, 6ft 1 with a huge leap. BOOM

Malf said:
Naughty Fox said:
Joe_Fox said:
alex said:
Pathetic isn't it 2000?

:lol: :lol: :lol: I am quality in the air, 6ft 1 with a huge leap. BOOM

Beat ya Malf, i'm 6'2 and can leap through the air like scowcroft when the mole removers come to town.

Joe_Fox said:
alex said:
Pathetic isn't it 2000?

I can head a ball alright, get my head on it...come on, come on...

alex said:
Joe_Fox said:
alex said:
Pathetic isn't it 2000?

I can head a ball alright, get my head on it...come on, come on...

Here comes the cross, *Thwack*........

alex said:
.......Alex leaps like a salmon.....oooo, just over the bar....

Don't you dare blame the cross! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00