Nobody's game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven

Nobody like Rugby League then?

No - its a sissy's version of Rugby. :wink:

may as well have a whippet thread..

I'm not a big rugby fan, but I prefer to watch league rather than union, it seems to be a faster and more entertaining game. Union fans have told me that's because I don't understand the chess like intricacies of the game. But I suspect they're just talking balls.

webmaster said:
I'm not a big rugby fan, but I prefer to watch league rather than union, it seems to be a faster and more entertaining game. Union fans have told me that's because I don't understand the chess like intricacies of the game. But I suspect they're just talking balls.

loving the pun webbie :wink:

union is much better than league! all they do in league is run into each other hoping to gain a few yards, whilst in union they stamp on each others faces, wahey!

plus being from Leicester, you have to be into union more than league surely?

I agree with Webbo - League is a much more exciting game. In my opinion, Rugby Union is a toffs' sport and "Hoorah Henry's!".

I went to watch Leeds Tykes against Rotherham Titans last year and it was atrocious - I have never been so bored. Also, everything was sponsored - and I mean everything! Even the cheerleaders pom poms were sponsored. I came out of the ground feeling voilated - I was crap.

Why can't Castleford get a win this season?

Will Castleford win any matches this season???

I hate Rugby & Rugby League!

Malf said:
League is piss poor, that's why Robinson swapped.

League is better than Union by a mile Malf!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00
9Fulham00