Nobody's game

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmaster

I'm not a big rugby fan, but I prefer to watch league rather than union, it seems to be a faster and more entertaining game. Union fans have told me that's because I don't understand the chess like intricacies of the game. But I suspect they're just talking balls.

Cobbo

webmaster said:
I'm not a big rugby fan, but I prefer to watch league rather than union, it seems to be a faster and more entertaining game. Union fans have told me that's because I don't understand the chess like intricacies of the game. But I suspect they're just talking balls.
loving the pun webbie :wink:

union is much better than league! all they do in league is run into each other hoping to gain a few yards, whilst in union they stamp on each others faces, wahey!

plus being from Leicester, you have to be into union more than league surely?

Joe_Fox

I agree with Webbo - League is a much more exciting game. In my opinion, Rugby Union is a toffs' sport and "Hoorah Henry's!".

I went to watch Leeds Tykes against Rotherham Titans last year and it was atrocious - I have never been so bored. Also, everything was sponsored - and I mean everything! Even the cheerleaders pom poms were sponsored. I came out of the ground feeling voilated - I was crap.

Why can't Castleford get a win this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LCFC Twitter

1. This former #lcfc defensive duo will star on Matchday Minus Two at 3pm BST today! 👇📺 More ➡️ … https://t.co/uQz7P3q0LM

2. 📺 #WhuLei 🕒

3. On the scoresheet in #WhuLei last season - Marc Albrighton! ✔️ https://t.co/jPwFqULE2x

4. #lcfc's youngsters are heading back to Hong Kong! 🇭🇰🛫 Here's what happened last year 👇

5. 🔹 Player of the Season 🔹 Young Player of the Season 🔹 Goal of the Season Cast your votes 🗳

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Liverpool 34  85
Manchester City 33  83
Tottenham  33  67
Arsenal 33  66
Chelsea 34  66
Manchester Utd 33  64
Leicester 34  47
Wolves 33  47
Everton 34  46
10 Watford 33  46