Nokia 6288

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a K800i and I think it's one of the best phones I've ever had. I don't really use the MP3 player bit of it, but in terms of being easy to use and having a good battery life, it knocks spots off some other phones I've had. The camera on it is fantastic. 3.2 megapixel, autoflash and red-eye reduction, has to be one of the best camera phones on the market.

I have still got one. Used up until yesterday. :icon_roll

Then work bought me a Nokia 6233, any good? I have no idea.
i've got it Hazz-and if youron orange expect a few problems-sometimes texts don't send (message centre number or some shite) and this is known to have been a frequent problem with these phones-also when i open my texts sometimes the screen just goes blank and then takes a minute to load up again-also it sometimes fails to recognise the memory card so you have to take it out and put it back in again-so yeah its a good phone ;):icon_lol:

i've got it Hazz-and if youron orange expect a few problems-sometimes texts don't send (message centre number or some shite) and this is known to have been a frequent problem with these phones-also when i open my texts sometimes the screen just goes blank and then takes a minute to load up again-also it sometimes fails to recognise the memory card so you have to take it out and put it back in again-so yeah its a good phone ;):icon_lol:

Bugger mines on Orange.....

i've had mine since september though- so they might have fixed the problem by now and tbh the message thing doesn't happen anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46