Nokia 6500 Slide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fcukcov

Any got one/had one?

Any good?

I wouldn't bother Leroy, we are still waiting on Durhams friends review of the Soul for Melts, no help this lot

Any got one/had one?

Any good?

Never had a Nokia one, didn't even know they made them, but from experience I'd say definitely get one that you can concrete in securely, or they end up getting wrecked, and make sure that there are decent treads on the rungs or the kids will end up breaking their necks trying to climb up it.
Probably a good idea to get one that's big enough for adults as well, you know what it's like when the drinks start flowing at a bbq.

Well cheers, here me trying to make a life changing decision about which phone to have and whether or not to get a deal with a free wii and you lot are no feckin help.

Get a Nokia N95. Ive had mine for 5 days now and I bloody love it :038:

Awesome phone. Simple as that.

Get a Nokia N95. Ive had mine for 5 days now and I bloody love it :038:

Awesome phone. Simple as that.

Thought about one of those but gonna be a fortune each month if I wanna get a wii with it.

I've got this phone.

Not only me, but my friend has got problems with it. I don't know wheter the network has any relevance but some days i get no text messages then the next i recieve all of them in one go a few days later, this has happened to me twice.

Both of our phones crash and switch off. I personally wouldn't recommend this phone to my worst enemy let alone you Leroy.

I have 3g and the text message thing doesn't happen to my friend who has orange. But the crashing of the phone happens to both of us.

Thought about one of those but gonna be a fortune each month if I wanna get a wii with it.

Yeah, Vodafone wants £220 straight up from me to upgrade to an N95. I told them I wont pay that and will just move my contract to t-mobile :081:. They quickly put me through to their 'promotions' department and said I could stay on my £25 a month contract and knocked £100 off the handset cost. Cant argue with that I suppose :icon_bigg

I get no text messages most days.

Don't think it's the fault of the phone though. Or the network.

Think im going for a sony ericsson with 600mins and unlimited texts on orange with a free Wii.

how much a month?

35 quid over 18 months.Bit more than I am spending now but more minutes and unlimited texts and I get a Wii which I cant afford to lump out 200 quid up front on at the mo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669