Post Match Norwich 1 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can say what you like, but there's little better than a cup match win in a normal season.

Read in the paper this morning that Norwich would rest some players and that their manager had said the Man Utd game for them in the league next week was the important one. What rot. The Man Utd game is a bonus game, they are unlikely to score points, and they are doing ok anyway. However a win here would have given them an FA Cup quarter-final and a real chance of getting through to the last 4/final.

Brilliant result !!! Classic match too!! Thought both teams were good, very entertaining.
Why can't we play like that more often?

SSL was my MOM. What a defender he's turning out to be.

Thought Wellens did very well, as well.

Thought he and Morgan did really well together. Morgan's strength was a big asset today.

Impressed with Marshall too. And once again, the ever improving partnership between Beckford and Nugent :)

Get in! I bloody love the Cup. Easy draw in the quarters please!

Great performance on the whole. The defence looked pretty good, hopefully no changes there for the next league game. Did Kennedy get a knock or just shattered?

One downside for me was Neil Danns. Every time he was in shot he seemed to be doing something wrong.

…and that's the way we like it, we like, we like it!

Brilliant result, I'm so pleased for all the supporters, players and management. Crawley at home in the quarter finals.

Re: Norwich 1 Leicester 2

Brilliant performance and a thoroughly deserved win.

I thought they all played well. Great goal by Nugent. Wonderful composure and finish and great play by Beckford too, both in winning the header and making the run across the box to take the defender away and leave the space for Nugent to run in to.

Hopefully Morgan and SSL stay together for the next game. Thought Peltier was better defensively today than he has been in recent weeks.

Great performance on the whole. The defence looked pretty good, hopefully no changes there for the next league game. Did Kennedy get a knock or just shattered?

One downside for me was Neil Danns. Every time he was in shot he seemed to be doing something wrong.

I didn't think Kennedy had a great game, but at the same time wasn't bad either.

I kind of agree about Danns... thought (before we went back ahead) that if he'd been on form and showing his usual amount of energy we would've been controlling the game more. But in fairness, they seemed very quick to close him down.

Only the 3rd time we've reached the quater-finals in my lifetime.

For me Morgan, SSL outstanding.

Neil Danns covered every blade of grass.

Beckford and Nugent look like they are building a really good partnership.

Can we take this form into our next game?

Oh and I thought Konchesky gave the ball away too much when he came on. Thought Kennedy had done very well up until that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669