Norwich (a)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a brilliant team selection by Mr Sousa.

Clearly, of the back four that started against Portsmouth, the only player who stood out and played very well was Michael Morrison so I can see why he kept his place. Nielsen and Berner were cleearly much worse than him on Friday night...

Abe, well he was clearly a disaster on Friday night - he didn't do a thinG right all game. Unlike Matt Oakley who was far superior to him in every aspect. Great decision to drop your new signing.

Waghorn, stuck far out on the right touchline and Steve Howard, operating up-front with absolutely no support, has been such a tremendous success in each and every game so only somebody who knew absolutely nothing about football or football tactics would chage that.

As for Conrad Logan.... well, the man let in six goals in his last game so clearly he must have been crap. Chris Weale is the recognised number one first-choice keeper and is back and fit but playing him would clearly be a mistake..... Carl Ikeme, the man who was beaten from 40 yards recently, well, clearly, he is the OBVIOUS choice to be in goal tonight.

F@CK YOU PAULO!!!!!!

(If we win tonight, and I obviously hope that we do, I will not take back that statement).

F@CK YOU PAULO!!!!!!

He must be, if he's not only a complete **** of a manager wouldn't have him in the squad...

It was said more than once on the moan-in last night that he is fit.

I hope we win.

I hope Paulo goes.

I hope MON comes back.

I hope.

I bet we win. A shite scrappy crap 1-0. Great for leicester. Bad for paulo's taxi.

Last edited:
Well I'm surprised Weale isn't in - if he's not injured.

Not sure who we could have put in at centerback other than morrison and hobbs. (which points to more shit management by not bring someone in)

Not sure what Berner has done to be dropped.

any news on subs?

Abe starts versus pompy and very briefly looks lke an accomplished midfielder. Where the feck has he gone?

Abe was due to play but some bastard stole his shirt apparently.

What a brilliant team selection by Mr Sousa.

Clearly, of the back four that started against Portsmouth, the only player who stood out and played very well was Michael Morrison so I can see why he kept his place. Nielsen and Berner were cleearly much worse than him on Friday night...

Abe, well he was clearly a disaster on Friday night - he didn't do a thinG right all game. Unlike Matt Oakley who was far superior to him in every aspect. Great decision to drop your new signing.

Waghorn, stuck far out on the right touchline and Steve Howard, operating up-front with absolutely no support, has been such a tremendous success in each and every game so only somebody who knew absolutely nothing about football or football tactics would chage that.

As for Conrad Logan.... well, the man let in six goals in his last game so clearly he must have been crap. Chris Weale is the recognised number one first-choice keeper and is back and fit but playing him would clearly be a mistake..... Carl Ikeme, the man who was beaten from 40 yards recently, well, clearly, he is the OBVIOUS choice to be in goal tonight.

F@CK YOU PAULO!!!!!!
(If we win tonight, and I obviously hope that we do, I will not take back that statement).

F@CK YOU PAULO!!!!!!

thats quite catchy, I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673