Norwich and Yarmouth stag

Status
Not open for further replies.

manxfox

I'm planning a stag weekend for my mate at the end of this month. As everyone is skint its looking like a credit crunching weekend in East Anglia. We're heading Norwich and Gt Yarmouth way - does anyone know any good stag actvities/bars/digs/etc out that way???

I'm planning a stag weekend for my mate at the end of this month. As everyone is skint its looking like a credit crunching weekend in East Anglia. We're heading Norwich and Gt Yarmouth way - does anyone know any good stag actvities/bars/digs/etc out that way???

Bank Holiday weekend. :icon_conf

I'd private message highland if i were you. I'm sure he's pleasured many a stag party down at the docks in Yarmouth. But be careful, he doesn't work after 9.30 pm

Get a boat and go on the broads. Load it up with beer and your away for the weekend. Will be less than a 100 quid each for the boat and the beer and food will be chepaer than eating out.

Get a boat and go on the broads. Load it up with beer and your away for the weekend. Will be less than a 100 quid each for the boat and the beer and food will be chepaer than eating out.

:icon_lol:

This just conjures up images of a load of drunken lads careering about in a boat on the Broads. Brilliant. :icon_bigg

just looked into getting a boat, it is fairly cheap. I quite fancy 2 days of being a pirate. Wonder if we can drive it to Foxton Locks!!!

I hired a boat from Harborough wharf and took it to Foxton Locks for the day with friends a few years back - wine on the boat, more at the pubs at the locks - great fun.

just looked into getting a boat, it is fairly cheap. I quite fancy 2 days of being a pirate. Wonder if we can drive it to Foxton Locks!!!

If you're talking about 'driving' a boat, I can't help thinking it might not be a great idea to be honest. :icon_bigg

I'm sure Boc will confirm that drinking and 'driving' is now banned on the water, or at least will be very shortly.

I can never quite grasp the concept of barge travel. I think it's something to do with the fact that I can walk faster then this form of 'transport' is allowed to go.

:icon_lol:

This just conjures up images of a load of drunken lads careering about in a boat on the Broads. Brilliant. :icon_bigg

been there done that, went out to sea at Yarmouth and put a hole in the boat, cracking week.

In 2 days you won't get far but on the broads you will be able to time it so you more (sp?) at a pub every lunch and a town every night, i.e. Yarmouth or Norwich depending on where you start from. Norwich is a good place to aim for as the student pubs are cheap!

Bring some sharp sticks, go out into the country round there, and you can spend a happy afternoon baiting the mutants.

Water way to go . Get yourself down to Scratby the mecca of Norfolk:icon_lol: Or California :icon_lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670