Norwich Match Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fcukcov

Due to my 100% record (of not losing) in these things (1-1 draw with Millwall). I have decided to start this one.

Id also just like to say, once again, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Heres to the boys today, give us three points. However im gonna go for a 2-2 draw.

Last edited:
they got probs too

http://talksoccer.net/forum/showthread.php?t=30577&highlight=leicester+city

Venue: The Walkers Bowl (Leicester)
Kick Off: 15: 00
Date: Saturday 31st December 2005
Weather: Very Cold

Norwich striker Dean Ashton is struggling to recover from injury, while Leon McKenzie is doubtful after picking up an ankle problem.

There are question marks over the fitness of Jason Shackell and Jim Brennan, who have both had a virus.

Unavailable

McKenzie (ankle, unknown)
Brennan (tonsillitis, late-December)
Louis-Jean (hamstring, late-December)
Jarrett (on loan to Plymouth, January 2006)
Hughes (fractured cheekbone, February 2006)

Available

Green, Ward, Gallacher, Lewis, Colin, Shackell, Fleming, Charlton, Doherty, Drury, Henderson, Safri, Etuhu, Robinson, Rossi Jarvis, McVeigh, Huckerby, Ashton, Thorne, Ryan Jarvis.

My Team:

GK) Robert Green

DL) Adam Drury
DC) Craig Fleming
DC) Gary Doherty
DR) Jurgen Colin

ML) Simon Charlton
MC) Youssef Safri
MC) Carl Robinson
MR) Paul McVeigh

ST) Darren Huckerby
ST) Dean Ashton

I've got a funny feeling in my loins and I think we'll win 2-1 today. :)

Ox Fox said:
I've got a funny feeling in my loins and I think we'll win 2-1 today. :)

go and have a lie down ox, it will pass.

fcukcov said:
go and have a lie down ox, it will pass.

I've been on Fifa 2006 for about an hour and we just beat Reading 3-0 so it's completely thrown my slim hold on reality.

ox you must be bad at that game.

city are now 4th in the prem and in the ECC on my fifa 06. hume and owusu-abeyie a lethal partnership with owusu-abeyie netting 47 goals last season with 2 in the uefa cup final vs liverpool.

easy easy easy!

cooperLCFCanstey said:
ox you must be bad at that game.

city are now 4th in the prem and in the ECC on my fifa 06. hume and owusu-abeyie a lethal partnership with owusu-abeyie netting 47 goals last season with 2 in the uefa cup final vs liverpool.

easy easy easy!

I've only played 8 'games' so give me a chance! I have signed Crouch and he's turning into a goal machine :redface: This is the first time I've ever played Fifa as I've always been a Pro Evolution man up until Xmas when someone got their present wrong :confused:

fifa man myself. 8 games, fair enough but i walked into the prem in my 1st season with Leicester. still on semi-pro difficulty though. i signed crouch for my team too but hes just a bench warmer, i also have Trundle playing on the left wing, a guy called Danilo in the centre with Joey G and a bloke called Atouba on the right. Glen Johnson as right back with Stearman Paddy Mac and Paddy G completing the back line. an itialian bloke called Mitra in goal aswell after "big rab" retired last season.

HNY everyone.
Norwich 3-0....:icon_roll

it'll either be a performance and result similar to the Sheff U game or there'll be a chorus of boos at the final whistle. It's a flip of a coin for me.

cooperLCFCanstey said:
fifa man myself. 8 games, fair enough but i walked into the prem in my 1st season with Leicester. still on semi-pro difficulty though. i signed crouch for my team too but hes just a bench warmer, i also have Trundle playing on the left wing, a guy called Danilo in the centre with Joey G and a bloke called Atouba on the right. Glen Johnson as right back with Stearman Paddy Mac and Paddy G completing the back line. an itialian bloke called Mitra in goal aswell after "big rab" retired last season.

if CL does get the push, stick all of that on your CV & send it in, you're a dead cert for the job.

oh wait, sorry lads, wrong forum, thought I was looking at FT for a minute then. :icon_bigg :icon_wink

Boy Genius said:
Only 3-0 .so you are starting to look on the bright side..:icon_lol:
Well BG, since I started being positive and predicting wins we've been playing worse, so it's back to being hopeful for a point!

MKFox said:
Well BG, since I started being positive and predicting wins we've been playing worse, so it's back to being hopeful for a point!

Hears for a 3-0 stuffing then..:eek:

I am now off for a pre match pint, followed by 90mins of purgatory

Come on you blues...

Team

Douglas
Stearman
Dublin
McCarthy
Maybury
Sylla
Gudjonnson
Williams
Smith
Hume
MDV

Subs
Henderson
Hammill
Hammond
Hughes
Johannsson

Last edited:
teamvsnorwich8zq.jpg

MKFox said:
HNY everyone.
Norwich 3-0....:icon_roll

Ive actually had a bet on that scoreline at odds of 25/1 so i put a mighty pound on it. OK, City fans should stick with their team through thick and thin but im being realistic when i have money on it.

hello everyone. here's to a good end to 2005.

Gerrbrand out with hamstring and Kisnorbo out with an illness according to the official site. I believe the Kisnorbo story mroe than the Gerrbrand one, but maybe I'm being cynical....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670