Norwich Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Connolly

Going to this one and looks like a big game or '6 pointer' as they are sometimes called :038:

According to Ollie on LCFC World, Clemence will almost certainly be out with a thigh strain, whilst Laczko hasnt trained most of the week with a swelled left ankle.

Osbourne may feature if he joins us for training tommorow morning, and DJ Campbell looks set for a place on the bench after two months out :icon_bigg

Not sure who will come in for Lackzo if he can't play. We need to sign a winger as cover.

My guess is if he isn't fit then Hume on the wing and DJ up front. If he is playing, Hume to keep his place up front and The Deej to come off the bench.

Osbourne or Weso in for Clemence. Wouldn't be suprised if Oakley takes the armband here?

Last edited:
team probs,
alnwick
mattock, kisnorbo, mcauely, stearman,
laczko, oakley, osbourne, bori,
howard, hume
i cant remember if mcauley picked up a yellow card and is out after 5 bookings, anyone know, if so n'gotty in

the could of been team,
fulop
capaldi, kisnorbo, mcauley, brown,
laczko, savage, oakely, bori,
rivaldo, howard
lol ! well done selby hope leicester have the fighting spirit like him in our next few games!

Feck we could have done with Newton after all. The new era is over.

I dont think Laczko is actually out, I just think he will probably go off with about 25/20 mins to play like he did against Cov.

Probable team:

-------------------Alnwick--------------------

Stearman----N'Gotty-----McAuley------Mattock

Bori---------Oakley-----Wesolowski------Laczko

------------Howard---------Hume-------------

Subs: Henderson, Osbourne, Chambers, Fryatt, DJ

Hope its that team Uncle. Ozzie and DJ to play a part , settle for a draw but hoping for a 1-0 win Hume penalty

Last edited:
I dont think Laczko is actually out, I just think he will probably go off with about 25/20 mins to play like he did against Cov.

Probable team:

-------------------Alnwick--------------------

Stearman----N'Gotty-----McAuley------Mattock

Bori---------Oakley-----Wesolowski------Laczko

------------Howard---------Hume-------------

Subs: Henderson, Osbourne, Chambers, Fryatt, DJ

He doesnt tend to put a GK on the bench. Also more likely to start laczko on the bench if he is struggling. Perhaps Bori on the left Hume on the right and Fryatt up front?

He doesnt tend to put a GK on the bench. Also more likely to start laczko on the bench if he is struggling. Perhaps Bori on the left Hume on the right and Fryatt up front?

Actually Hayles will make an appearance somewhere. Feck knows where, just somewhere. I give up im sure Ollie will let us know the line-up in due course.

the team for this one is interesting; i'm assuming that clemence and lazcko will shake off their knocks:
the interesting things will be Osbourne or Weso as the sub midfielder? Fryatt, hayles or Campbell as the sub strikers? Someone is going to have to miss out. If we are to put a goalie on the bench then two decent players will miss out.

alnwick

stearman n'gotty mcauley mattock

bori oakley lazcko

clemence

hume howard

subs: fryatt, chambers, wesolowski hayles, campbell

Alnwick

Stearman, N'Gotty, McCauley, Mattock
Bori, Oakley, Clemence (Osbourne), Lackzo
Hume, Howard

Subs: J.Chambers, Sheehan, Osbourne (Weso), Deej, Hayles

...would be my guess.

Oakley as captain if Clemence is out.

2-1 Leicester win. They score first, we score on the verge of half time then take it in 2nd. Goals from Bori and Hume.

Last edited:
team probs,
alnwick
mattock, kisnorbo, mcauely, stearman,
laczko, oakley, osbourne, bori,
howard, hume
i cant remember if mcauley picked up a yellow card and is out after 5 bookings, anyone know, if so n'gotty in

He didn't. Kisnorbo did!

scrappy narrow win Howard and Big Mc with our goals, Dublin to score for them in the 85th min to make it a nervy finsh.

the could of been team,
fulop
capaldi, kisnorbo, mcauley, brown,
laczko, savage, oakely, bori,
rivaldo, howard

Could have been:-

Henderson

Stearman, McAuley, N'Gotty, Sheehan
Newton, Chambers, Kenton, Hume
Cort, Hammond

Thank scientology for some new signings and a few pay-offs...

Could have been:-

Henderson

Stearman, McAuley, N'Gotty, Sheehan
Newton, Chambers, Kenton, Hume
Cort, Hammond

Thank scientology for some new signings and a few pay-offs...

Don't think you can count Hammond (ankle) in any potential team ;)

He doesnt tend to put a GK on the bench

why would he bother doing that at our club anyway, hendo or hume......i'd put the midget in goal ahead of hendo

i'm looking forward to this one, hopefully i'll see us beating those potato headed bastards for perhaps the first time :)

If Clemence doesn't play then I'd expect to see Osbourne in midfield at some stage. As for back-up wingers, Ashley Chambers might fill that role. I know he's a striker but still, could do a job I think? :icon_conf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566