Match Thread Norwich v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its one of them were there are some excellent performances and some very shit ones.

Winks and Hamza look really comfortable. Mcateer a constant pain in the arse, and Mavididi doing his bits.

Casadei looks so off the pace he looks pissed. Yunus is so anonymous and Nacho is not retaining the ball nearly well enough.

To be fair our defenders have had nothing to do really. We deserve the lead.

Well I thoroughly enjoyed that. I think we look like a very well drilled team with some good quality. All this with 5 changes to the starting team. For that, Maresca deserves lots of credit.

Winks, Choudhury and Vestergaard have all been superb.

History tells us that backing Iheanacho always works out. Slagging him off all the time does the exact opposite.

Give him the ball facing the opposition goal and he's far too good for this level. Expect him to scrap about in his own half and he'll be shite. It's pretty simple.

The back four and Winks look solid. Not a big fan of Akgun in the middle but it could pay off if we can counter in the 2nd half.

Casadei looks like the love child of Junior Lewis and Jason Jarrett.

I’d like Ndidi on at HT.

History tells us that backing Iheanacho always works out. Slagging him off all the time does the exact opposite.

Give him the ball facing the opposition goal and he's far too good for this level. Expect him to scrap about in his own half and he'll be shite. It's pretty simple.

Give any striker a direct sight of goal and they look good. The game today is much more than that. He can’t hold it up and he can’t pass, which was embarrassingly underlined on that first 45 mins.

Hopefully it was a lack of confidence that made it a lot worse than usual, but this is nothing new...

Not the best first half. But they've not really created anything and we're winning. Given 5 changes and a team that's never played together you can't complain too much.

Disappointed with Norwich. I thought they would be better. We've hardly got out of first gear and are carrying Casadei.

Ideally get a second early on in second half. Their fans clearly feel hard done to for reasons unknown, could turn nice and toxic.

I think Casadei and Yunus have grown into the game, they’ve not been terrible.

McAteer I think has been one of our best threats going forward, just missing the final pass

There’s backing him and then there’s saying he’s excellent when he’s been crap for 45 mins.

KDH for Casadei, I think

And Vardy for the genuinely ****ing awful Nacho

Caesar is half-arsed and doesn't seem to be interested or know what he's doing. He's better than that but needs to show it.

A Soumare performance.

For some shits and giggles check out Bayern’s first against Yanited

Quality stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675