Not even benchwarmers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paddy Mcarthy still at Palace? Wasn't he their captain?

Can't believe he hasn't moved on.

Also Andros Townsend hasn't even made the bench for Spurs? Jesus.

Last edited:
Paddy Mcarthy still at Palace? Wasn't he their captain?

Can't believe he hasn't moved on.

Also Andros Townsend hasn't even made the bench for Spurs? Jesus.

I would love to see us put in a bid for Townsend. With Schlupp, Albrighton and Mahrez in our starting 11, we don't really have any back up wingers apart from Lawrence.

I would rather Lennon than Townsend. From what I've seen on Townsend he gets forward a bit and then has a crack, regardless of whether or not there is a better pass on, or shooting is literally the worst option he could go for. We all like an exciting shot but there are 10 other players on the field...

I don't think Lennon nor Townsend would improve our squad in any way.

I agree with this. There are obviously reasons why they are not playing for Spurs and I would guess they are not all footballing reasons.

And yet Andros Townsend is guaranteed to be in all of the England squads between now and the end of the season.

Townsend always seems to provide the goods for Mr Roy, who is demonstrably a good manager. I would be bloody delighted if we could get him, but would be very surprised if we could get him to come knowing he'd not be in the first XI. Could be considered as a makeweight for the inevitable moment when big clubs, and Tottenham, come calling for Mahrez though.

My God.Liverpool really have spunked a ludicrous pile of cash on an enormous pile of shite haven't they? It's amazing Rodgers is still in a job really.
Biggest shock was finding out Michu is still at Swansea! What the hell happened there?

My God.Liverpool really have spunked a ludicrous pile of cash on an enormous pile of shite haven't they? It's amazing Rodgers is still in a job really.
Biggest shock was finding out Michu is still at Swansea! What the hell happened there?

I'd genuinely be interested to hear an explanation about this.

I'd genuinely be interested to hear an explanation about this.

He was on loan at Napoli most of last season, but only got a handful of games. Perhaps Gokhan can fill us in. I got the impression that he wanted to leave Swansea a while ago, would have thought that, if there wasn't a problem that people within football knew about, there would be plenty of offers though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4595
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566