Not the Norwich thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Norwich - Sat 19th Jan 2008 - 3pm

£10 train ticket for me ;)

I think it's about time you started to pay the correct fare. You have all this money, but continue to defraud the rail network. It's people like you who increase it for others. I know what train you are on, I shall inform the train company that your ticket is invalid.

I think it's about time you started to pay the correct fare. You have all this money, but continue to defraud the rail network. It's people like you who increase it for others. I know what train you are on, I shall inform the train company that your ticket is invalid.

Why?

How is 'Fludie the Fraudster' defrauding the rail network? :102:

Last edited:

But surely you would not pay as much for a ticket if you had the choice ?

That's a very different thing. Anybody/everybody would like to travel cheaper if they could - but what Fludie does is illegal and could lead him into serious trouble and expense. If people didn't defraud the railways, the fares could be cheaper for all of us.

That's a very different thing. Anybody/everybody would like to travel cheaper if they could - but what Fludie does is illegal and could lead him into serious trouble and expense. If people didn't defraud the railways, the fares could be cheaper for all of us.

Fair point. I wasnt starting an argument btw i was just asking a question. Why is a different thing?

Why is a different thing?

I decide that I want a new top of the range TV. I would rather pay nothing for it than pay £1000 or whatever. But I'm not going to nip to my local Dixons and nick one for free am I?

Last edited:

I decide that I want a new top of the range TV. I would rather pay nothing for it than pay £1000 or whatever. But I'm not going to nip to my local Dixons and nick one for free am I?

Fair enough but surely a train ticket is a bit different though there is millions of people that do what Fludie does i know it is wrong and he shouldnt do it but until he gets caught i think he may aswell keep doing it. You can now slate me for saying that but that is my opinion.

Fair enough but surely a train ticket is a bit different though there is millions of people that do what Fludie does i know it is wrong and he shouldnt do it but until he gets caught i think he may aswell keep doing it. You can now slate me for saying that but that is my opinion.

Or Mummy Flude could just give him a bit extra........

There are millions of people that commit murder does that make it alright for me to do it?:102:

There are millions of people that commit murder does that make it alright for me to do it?:102:

Well you may as well keep murdering people until you get caught....... :icon_roll

Thats true that came across in the wrong way but you are right im just a kid and you speak more sense than me i was trying to give my point of view but o well

Thats true that came across in the wrong way but you are right im just a kid and you speak more sense than me i was trying to give my point of view but o well

As long as you know your place.:icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58