Not the Norwich thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Journey was fine, no trouble.

That's not quite true, is it?

Perhaps you should recount the conversation that the ticket inspector had with you as you entered Southampton station on your return journey. Do you think that he may have picked you out because somebody has sent your photograph to the railway authorities and told them that you are travelling fraudulently?

Perhaps you should recount the conversation that the ticket inspector had with you as you entered Southampton station on your return journey. Do you think that he may have picked you out because somebody has sent your photograph to the railway authorities and told them that you are travelling fraudulently?

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Fludie the Fraudster! :038:

What happened next?

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Fludie the Fraudster! :038:

What happened next?

Also known as Knock-Off Nigel.
:icon_wink

[YOUTUBE]4TbqBPmInjQ[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

I told him i missed my train so he said he will get the tickets for the next journey for free as i had Advance tickets. So there was no trouble.

Last edited:
I told him i missed my train so he said he will get the tickets for the next journey for free as i had Advance tickets. So there was no trouble.

I was not talking about that part of the conversation,

Bloody hell, now he's getting them for nothing. This man is a modern day Artful Dodger. Tell me Fraudie, when you open your jacket does it have rows of cheap watches with prices on them inside it? :icon_conf:icon_wink

I was, i am talking about when i entered the station with you.

Yes - but you haven't recounted the whole of the conversation, have you? They're on to you - mark my words!

Fludie, they are just jealous, the only discounts they will be able to get away with our OAP tickets :icon_wink :icon_razz

Fludie, they are just jealous, the only discounts they will be able to get away with our OAP tickets :icon_wink :icon_razz

That might be a part of it, but I have a serious concern that Fludie is not going to get away with it for too much longer. There is only so long that a youth with stubble on his chin and alcohol on his breath can get away with claiming that he is 15 - and the conversation that he had with the ticket inspector at Southampton seems to prove this.

I would hate for Fludie to finish up in serious trouble in his quest to save a few pounds that he can well afford to spend.

That might be a part of it, but I have a serious concern that Fludie is not going to get away with it for too much longer. There is only so long that a youth with stubble on his chin and alcohol on his breath can get away with claiming that he is 15 - and the conversation that he had with the ticket inspector at Southampton seems to prove this.

I would hate for Fludie to finish up in serious trouble in his quest to save a few pounds that he can well afford to spend.

How you know?

Hahaha Fludie has "Fraudster" under his username instead of 'member', 'senior member' etc. Or has that been there for yonks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48