Not the pre-match thread...LCFC vs Milton Keynes Dons

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last match I went to was Barcelona vs FC Schalke at the Nou Camp in April (well, in Barcelona, but the month was April).

The one before that was unbelievably the World Cup final.

I don't go to many matches any more as I really don't see it as value for money. The last three LCFC games I have been to have made me think I was wasting money beacause, as I'm sure you can understand, I don't really want to pay £25 to sit in a place with zero atmosphere, slowly get depressed over a 105 minute+ time span, feel miserable for the next day or two, etc, etc.

I was pretty miffed last season with the Barnsley game as I would have gone had tickets been available on the door (I know they were actually available on the door but the websites in question said they weren't so I didn't drive down). Last season was the first season since the 86-87 season that I didn't attend a single LCFC match.

And it proved to be our worst season ever.

you should have asked on here joe

The last match I went to was Barcelona vs FC Schalke at the Nou Camp in April (well, in Barcelona, but the month was April).

The one before that was unbelievably the World Cup final.

I don't go to many matches any more as I really don't see it as value for money. The last three LCFC games I have been to have made me think I was wasting money beacause, as I'm sure you can understand, I don't really want to pay £25 to sit in a place with zero atmosphere, slowly get depressed over a 105 minute+ time span, feel miserable for the next day or two, etc, etc.

I was pretty miffed last season with the Barnsley game as I would have gone had tickets been available on the door (I know they were actually available on the door but the websites in question said they weren't so I didn't drive down). Last season was the first season since the 86-87 season that I didn't attend a single LCFC match.

And it proved to be our worst season ever

Coincidently last season was the frist season that I din't get to see a game also. LAst time was 1968!

I miss Filbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00