Post Match Nottingham Forest 2 Leicester 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK then....are Beckford/SSL/Danns available for the play-offs?

(Surely I'm not the first to say it....)

Were I to be a betting man, I'd have City to beat Palace 8-7 at Wembley! A crazy season: we don't deserve it - WHO CARES! :icon_bigg
As I understand points are allotted to all teams on the basis of results achieved. Who deserved our place in the play offs then? One of the teams that finished below us?

Have you tried enjoying the moment and supporting your team rather than moaning like a ****ing girl every 5 minutes?

Last edited:
As I understand points are allotted to all teams on the basis of results achieved. Who deserved our place in the play offs then? One of the teams that finished below us?

Have you tried enjoying the moment and supporting your team rather than moaning like a ****ing girl every 5 minutes?
:icon_lol:

F

Don't be so fecking miserable, Lucas ;-)

Robin Hood, Brian Clough, Stuart Pearce, Harold Shipman, Kenneth Clark, Ed Balls, Rebecca Adlington, Trevor Francis, - your boys took one hell of a beating! One HELL of a beating!!!
Funny how a Bjørge Lillelien comment from 1981 is being recycled almost as often as a Queen 1977 anthem. And especially by Englishmen for some reason.

But very fitting today, Prof :038:

Last edited:
Already listened to it 245 times.

"Allez les bleus! Allez les bleus!"

Love it!!
Very good. Stringer and Young are hereby forgiven for a lot. Not for all, though. But very very good indeed.

I rose up out of my seat as the commentary built, and hit the ceiling when it went in

I did the same thing. Unfortunately I was in the back row of the Brian Clough stand at the time. I think my cry of "**** it!!" and the slamming of my fist against my knee was convincing enough for them not to suspect anything. And I am truly sorry about elbowing my neighbour in the stomach when Andy King scored; it was honestly an accident.

I did the same thing. Unfortunately I was in the back row of the Brian Clough stand at the time. I think my cry of "**** it!!" and the slamming of my fist against my knee was convincing enough for them not to suspect anything. And I am truly sorry about elbowing my neighbour in the stomach when Andy King scored; it was honestly an accident.
:icon_lol:
And when the final whistle went?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675