Post Match Nottingham Forest 4 (FOUR) Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I very much doubt a robust shortlist is in place. The plan was to have Rodgers here for a long time.
Paul Ince
Colin Wanker
Gary Megson
Ian Dowie
Sam Allardyce
Tim Sherwood
Martin Allen
Ian Holloway
Billy Shitpants
Nigel Clough

These are all people I would prefer right now.

To be fair, if he was Man Utd manager this weekend he would have saved the players the 30 extra mins in their legs.

That does it for me. So ****ing bad this year. I don’t care if it costs the owners millions. He needs to go, and take Congerton with him.

If we’re being honest with ourselves, it was completely predictable. We have a quite frankly pathetic blend of wantaways, walking wounded and utter utter fannies.

In the end the buck stops with the manager and he encourages them to act like this. He’s enabled a ‘that’ll do’ attitude by getting out in front of his and the players shortcomings by repeatedly stating that this is their level.

He can go now, he won’t but if he’s prepared to allow his ego to anchor the team to results like this then he can **** off.
Said this walking out of the ground after Brighton.

Graham Potter.
Chris Wilder.
Steve Cooper.
Mark Robins.

They would all get more of a tune out of our lot than this current fraud.

Graham Potter.
Chris Wilder.
Steve Cooper.
Mark Robins.

They would all get more of a tune out of our lot than this current fraud.
Whoever it is, can they have a ****ing spine and not just accept this media narrative that we should put up with being shite and that anything we've ever won was a fluke? It feels like we've accepted this loser mentality since 2016-17. How can you have confidence in any activity at the club if that mindset keeps being tolerated?

Ndidi, Soyuncu and Tielemans can go right now. Pitiful attitudes all 3 of them. They clearly don't want to be here and don't care. Get rid!
Yet Brenda will continue to play all 3 of them. Mendy and Dewabury-Hall should be in midfield. There was no good reason for Tielemans being selected ahead of KDH today.

Leicester manager Brendan Rodgers tells BBC MOTD: "Very (disappointed). The first words are for the supporters, you come into a derby game and looking to win the FA Cup again, the supporters will have expected to see the team play with more authority, aggression and a strong mentality We apologise for that, that was nowhere near the level. We started OK, got into some good areas, misplaced a couple of passes that invites them into the game. To concede the second so early after the first puts us on the back foot. We did not find any rhythm and were really disappointing in the game.

"Today was about mentality, you have to be physical in any game of foot but away in the derby, it is about imposing the physicality and some of our boys just wanted to play football. They didn't want to engage. It was good to have James Justin back and Wilfred Ndidi was up for the physicality. But we were nowhere near the level. We had a lot of the ball but didn't create so much.

"It is a really poor performance, it is about hunger in the team. This team have been together for three years and I see some worrying signs with some of the players. We have to go again, get back in and have a rough game on Thursday (v Liverpool)."

Leicester manager Brendan Rodgers tells BBC MOTD: "This team have been together for three years and I see some worrying signs with some of the players. We have to go again, get back in and have a rough game on Thursday (v Liverpool)."
did he actually say this? Nothing to do with his ****ing shit decisions then?

Hahahahaha what a joke these former pros are sometimes.
I've met a few over the years. Of the ones who played since the turn of the century almost all were frankly as thick as shit. The exceptions were almost exclusively the ones who worked their way through the leagues or from non league. The ones who had proper jobs outside football first. The "academy since i was 9" lot were all frighteningly stupid. Says a lot.

Oh & have you ever met a bloke that came through an academy but then didn't make it when it came to 17/18 ? As in had to share a workplace with them ?

Boris Johnson is a beacon of self effacing humility & self sacrifice by comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669