Nottingham parking

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazzer

Anyone know anywhere about 10 mins away from nottingham arena ? Mrs is going to a concert.

Round the back of the Theatre, near Nottingham Trent Uni, there's free on street parking, and it's less than 10 minutes walk, well, for me in any case.

Would that not be a bit 'iffy' for a woman on their own:102:

My Dad often parks on the estate next to the City Ground and Meadow Lane and then does the 20 minutes walk. He's a fool because that estate is one of the biggest criminal shitholes in the country.

My Dad often parks on the estate next to the City Ground and Meadow Lane and then does the 20 minutes walk. He's a fool because that estate is one of the biggest criminal shitholes in the country.

I lived on the meadows estate for 4 years when at Uni, everyone always tells me how bad it is but I had very little trouble there except for: someone stealing my car to use in a robbery (returned within 24 hours), the IRA Warrington bomber being arrested in a house on the corner of our road, 2 people on our street killed at the Waco siege, drug dealers next door.

There is an NCP car park within 2 minutes walking distance from the arena. Not the cheapest, but when safety is a priority.

If you are approaching with the arena on your right, as you get to the arena, take a left turn, car park sign posted.

Cheers for that safety is not too much a priority as she is going with her mate.It was more a quick getaway.

Cheers for that safety is not too much a priority as she is going with her mate.It was more a quick getaway.

Lazz, The broadmarsh option is ok however at that time of the night, the ones closer to the arena should be fine, even though the concert would have just finished. There are 2 NCP car parks to choose from. One being on on Fletcher Gate (a 5 min walk to the arena) and one on Stoney Street (a 2 min walk to the arena)

This map should help: http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&h....145121&spn=0.003187,0.013518&z=17&iwloc=addr

The arena being the big silver building far right. :icon_wink

I always park in the streets around the back of the bus station over the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46