Nottm Forest - Carling Cup - 28/8/07 - 7.45pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Larwood & Voce at the away end, would be a safe choice. Anywhere in town should be ok as long as colours are kept hidden away.

I would steer clear of the TBI (Trent Bridge Inn) & The Southbank Bar.
Larwood and Voce isn't inviting football fans like in previous seasons, it has been re-done so I am told....

So much for some ill informed forest wanker saying we are not supported well away from home, forest yesterday mustered a huge 400 away fans at swansea, we take 1200 to accrington on a shit tuesday night.
Wankers :)
What are you on about? Did you just make that up to try and make yourself look good?

We took 938 to Swansea in our 3rd season in League 1

What are you on about? Did you just make that up to try and make yourself look good?

my stats are incorrect, on your sight it said 500.

To be honest i couldnt give two flying ****s, was just proving a point. Anyone of you who thinks we are poorly supported needs to look at the plain facts, and they will soon be proven wrong.

what the **** does third season in league two have to do with anything, you are a firmly established third tier team, what are you lot expecting?

You wont do anything this season and you can look forward to your fourth season at a level we have never had the disgrace of visiting.

my stats are incorrect, on your sight it said 500.

To be honest i couldnt give two flying ****s, was just proving a point. Anyone of you who thinks we are poorly supported needs to look at the plain facts, and they will soon be proven wrong.

The last time you came to Forest you brought about 2k. (Yes I know it was on Sky and expensive etc)

what the **** does third season in league two have to do with anything, you are a firmly established third tier team, what are you lot expecting?

You wont do anything this season and you can look forward to your fourth season at a level we have never had the disgrace of visiting.
It has a lot to do with it or can't you grasp that? We have a constant spiral of decline over the last 10 years, a clueless chairman and CEO and a long list of shit managers, this coupled with dire football, high ticket prices, the fans being treated like shit and our best players being sold has driven many people away.

I'd like to see your attendances if you went down and spent 3 years in division 3.

Because that was how many fans you last brought to Forest, people are obviously going to wonder how many you will sell for a 2nd Round League Cup tie
prices are cheaper this time and we will sell every single ticket that can be offered to us

Nottingham Central Travelodge is the closest to the ground, thats where il be at.

You've obviously missed my earlier post. This is not the closest to the ground. You are looking at a good 40 minute walk to this hotel from the ground, and you will pass atleast two hotels on the way.

What you probably meant was .... Nottingham Central Travelodge is one of the cheapest hotels near the ground :icon_wink ..... which if you discount some of the drab B&B's in and around West Bridgford, you are correct. Rooms still available for £39 !!

It has a lot to do with it or can't you grasp that? We have a constant spiral of decline over the last 10 years, a clueless chairman and CEO and a long list of shit managers, this coupled with dire football, high ticket prices, the fans being treated like shit and our best players being sold has driven many people away.

I'd like to see your attendances if you went down and spent 3 years in division 3.

We'll we have nearly done the same - testiment to our fanbase, we have been cack in the Championship for a while now yet we still get decent crowds. Last season we still managed to average of 22k despite having one of the worst teams ever in our history.

I can't see Lako's point about Swansea - it's a very long way. Like us playing Plymouth I suppose.

You've obviously missed my earlier post. This is not the closest to the ground. You are looking at a good 40 minute walk to this hotel from the ground, and you will pass atleast two hotels on the way.

What you probably meant was .... Nottingham Central Travelodge is one of the cheapest hotels near the ground :icon_wink ..... which if you discount some of the drab B&B's in and around West Bridgford, you are correct. Rooms still available for £39 !!

What about the Premier Lodge on the roundabout next to the BBC Building......I bet it's pricey but saves a lot of hassle because it's ideal for the train station and City Ground.

What about the Premier Lodge on the roundabout next to the BBC Building......I bet it's pricey but saves a lot of hassle because it's ideal for the train station and City Ground.

Yes, depending on which way you walk, this is one of the two hotels you will pass on the way to the Central Travelodge.

Opposite the Premier Travelinn there is a Jurys Inn, which is quite nice.

The Premier Travelinn is £61 a night and currently have rooms available.

Jurys Inn is £54 a night and currently have rooms available.

For the £40/£50/£60 you're spending on a hotel, you might as well get a taxi home. It's a no brainer, surely!!!

Last edited:
For the £40/£50/£60 you're spending on a hotel, you might as well get a taxi home. It's a no brainer, surely!!!

If returning to Leicester, which is about £35 in a taxi, your dead right. Split between 4 of you is less than a tenner each.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670