Now We Know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holloway all set for the boot on Monday until Dowie pulls out of the deal and heads to QPR. MM stuck in no mans land with a meeting with Holloway looming. No chance Holloway will still be here come pre season IMO.

ha knew it!!! as for the pre season bit, if he is out the door come pre season then why is mandaric letting him loose on the transfer market which i suspect he will be allowed to wheel and deal and also be involved in the sales :102:

ha knew it!!! as for the pre season bit, if he is out the door come pre season then why is mandaric letting him loose on the transfer market which i suspect he will be allowed to wheel and deal and also be involved in the sales :102:

I don't think he is

Today's 'release list' contains people who we know were going regardless of the manager - plus contract offers to Dodds and Sheehan for the reasons stated elsewhere

Nothing to suggest that Holloway has been let loose in any way in terms of transfers etc.

I don't think he is

Today's 'release list' contains people who we know were going regardless of the manager - plus contract offers to Dodds and Sheehan for the reasons stated elsewhere

Nothing to suggest that Holloway has been let loose in any way in terms of transfers etc.

i meant more in future transfers tbh

Its all shrouded in uncertainty,I personally think MM is n't coming out and backing IH because he hopes during the close season another Manager will become available.Somebody has to be in charge in the mean time and it might as well be Holloway seeing has he's being paid for it.

Its all shrouded in uncertainty,I personally think MM is n't coming out and backing IH because he hopes during the close season another Manager will become available.Somebody has to be in charge in the mean time and it might as well be Holloway seeing has he's being paid for it.

I think you are right HF and I also think a newly appointed chairman will be responsible (at least officially!) for the choice of any new manager.

MM is not that stubborn or arrogant to realise anything other than his managerial choices have been disastrous throughout his time in the English game with the exception of the one well recounted Redknapp appointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669