Speculation Nugent to Forest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I'd like to see this transfer go through, I don't rate Nugent in a team that isn't playing well, he loves to drift about doing very little in my opinion.

It won't happen anyway.

Get rid

£2.5 million?????
Snap their flipping hands off.

I like Nuge, but every player has his price.

Unless there is a clear, high quality, replacement on his way (and not Kevin feckin' Doyle FFS), then this would be complete and utter madness, regardless of the price

For that reason, I'm out

Last edited:
From BBC website...

Mark via text on 81111: Rumours abound in Leicester that David Nugent is Nottingham Forest bound, but only if former striker Matty Fryatt returns to the Foxes.

FFS!!

Deadline day madness

Could be a trip to the safehouse is in order...

Kevin Doyle and Nugent may as well be the same player. Doesn't matter which one we have.
Wes, Kasper, Moore and King are the only players we should care about keeping.
No to Fryatt,,,

Anyone that thinks this would be good for us is a bit mental.

Give him, and the rest of the strikers proper service instead of making them do everything for themselves and we would be more likely see pre Christmas form from last year again.

Fatty Fryatt you say?
If you're quick, maybe you could get Huuuuuummmmmmmmeeeeee back too.

fact of the matter is is that we could change four or 5 of our matchday 16 for very similar standard replacements and the club would barely change.
15 goal strikers, ok but flawed midfielders and solid defenders are the staple of the squad at the mo, and we would be much of a muchness. Only players i would keep at all costs are Wes, Moore, King and Schmeichel who are the backbone of the club. The rest are interchangable. ie if we sold Vardy today and brought in another striker today i wouldn't care. iF we brought in jamie Ohara for danny drinkwater ditto.
Agreed we need to set up to supply more ammo to the strikers - but that's tactics and coaching - we've got the players to play differently, we are just playing safety first vs last year.

Can we not sell the carpark to the council for £500m and then pay ridiculous amounts for top players?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566