Speculation Nugent to Middlesbrough

Status
Not open for further replies.
£2million in The Sun - far more realistic, I reckon

He'd be a good signing for a top end Championship team, adding valuable experience, a good work rate and a decent total of goals. Pretty much what he has done for us.

Be sad to see him leave, and I'd prefer it to be in January after Shinji and Krammy get more accustomed to English football.

But £4m for our 5th choice striker is too good to say no. Even £2m is tempting

2 or 4 snatch their hand off - put it towards Austin because he scores goals in this league.. fact

A compilation of his goals and assists that helped us go up in the 2013/14 season.

Some crackers in there

Lots of penalties in there! I love Nuge, he's a proper player. Genuinely enjoys the game and pleased for him to have played a fair bit last year and picked up a few goals. Would be sad to see him leave however, I think he'd rather be playing than not playing so good luck to him.

Another one that will be sad to see him go, not just because he was so good in the Championship to get us where we are now, but also because we generally seemed to look more dangerous with him in the team than out of it last year.

He might not have scored as many as he could or should have done but he was definitely a big impact in a lot of games and you can't knock his work rate or comittment.

I do think that he may have stepped up this year after a season of re-aclimatising to the Premier League but £4 mill for a bench player is kinda hard to say no to and I'm sure he'd like to be playing as much as possible. Plus 'Boro seem to be one of the top teams in the Championship so I can this going though.

Sad to see a good player who likes playing for the club leave but looking at the big picture, it probably is the best move for all parties.

An exceptional pro who is not only a very good player but is intelligent.

Always plays the game with a smile on his face.

If he chooses to leave i wish him all the best.

One of my favourites in recent years, one of my lad's heroes. Good luck Nuge if you move on, thanks for everything.

An exceptional pro who is not only a very good player but is intelligent.

Always plays the game with a smile on his face.

If he chooses to leave i wish him all the best.

Agreed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570