Oasis tickets for Millenium Stadium - this Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be there this weekend. Your not going then glyn?

I prob could of got rid of them for you but its a bit short notice now.

I am going, it's just that I bought two seating tickets after I got the standing ones. I just didn't get round to trying to sell them until it was very late in the day.

I'm too old to be bouncing up and down in the standing area like I was when I saw them back in '96 :icon_bigg

Seeing them at Wembley next month, cannot wait! Tickets still not come through despite ordering on the day they went on sale.

Seeing them at Wembley next month, cannot wait! Tickets still not come through despite ordering on the day they went on sale.

Really - They were all sent out weeks ago. Got mine Last Tuesday!! :icon_wink

They are usually sent a week or so before the event. Don't panic yet.

We had to collect from the box office at Wembley last year when we went to see Foo Fighters, it was hassle free so you shouldn't worry.

You going on the 26th? I bought tickets for my cousin for then and I have been told they will probably arrive around the 17th/18th

Last edited:
I am going, it's just that I bought two seating tickets after I got the standing ones. I just didn't get round to trying to sell them until it was very late in the day.

I'm too old to be bouncing up and down in the standing area like I was when I saw them back in '96 :icon_bigg

You bought the tickets back in 1996?.

I heard Noel Gallager is now slating the people who claimed their money back after the Manchester Show.Maybe you should have kept your trap shut Noel

I heard Noel Gallager is now slating the people who claimed their money back after the Manchester Show.Maybe you should have kept your trap shut Noel

What did he say?

Mine arrived this morning for a fortnight's time.

Fingers crossed I'll get to go to this gig, having had to miss out on three out of four I had booked due to one thing or another :icon_sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46